Your worst game moment ever

thekoo

The Veteran
Epic fails, futile attempts, flat out embarrassing moments, or funny stuff.

I'll start

Sunday morning game, 2 years ago - This was just an all out bad day and I still remember it.

First AB, fouled a ball back into the catcher's balls.... Okay, funny. Ended up hitting a dribbler to 3rd.

First ball on D - Under the glove at 1st, into the dugout. Run scores.
Next ball on D - Fall on my ass while trying to track down a fly ball

Second AB - Popout to 2nd.
Third AB - Bat flies out of my hands, almost hits our guy on deck.

I voluntarily bench myself so I don't screw up any more.

Last AB - Walk.

Ready. Go.

deafie

Hmm.. think ive never had anything that bad...

Must have erased everything that horrible outta my memory...

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
hit 5 dbo's. i was so embarressed. btw is was a 330' field. truly one of my worst days.

crzbrave

Starting Player
Ok. my first game I'm leadoff hitter, get a nice basehit. then ball pops away from catcher and I decide to steal second.:(:confused:

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung at ball four to avoid walking. Next pitch I pop up to pitcher. I shoulda walked...

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
got plenty of these, 2 outs runners on 1st and second batter pops up to the catcher....hits catchers glove and he drops it...... next batter hits one out for a slam...

stoopidwon

I Am OG Noob!!!
No outs im on second guy on first, batter hits roller to 5-6 hole 3B fields it so I stop in base line. 3B throws to second over to first for double play, I was in lala land expecting to get out so I just kinda moped over towards third where the ball is waiting to complete the triple play....we never recovered lost by 1 last out was a play at the plate....

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Many moons ago when I was about 21-22, drunk off my arss after getting sent off to the consolation bracket, out in left field, high fly ball, I'm camped under it, call it. When the ball is about twenty feet away my LC fielder is just standing next to me I give the call "**** IT, Larry, you get it!" and I dive out of the way. Guy running the team moves me to 1B thinking I will do less damage in my condition. I proceed to miss three consecutive plays at 1B and get benched. The nerve of that guy!:eek:

thekoo

The Veteran
Many moons ago when I was about 21-22, drunk off my arss after getting sent off to the consolation bracket, out in left field, high fly ball, I'm camped under it, call it. When the ball is about twenty feet away my LC fielder is just standing next to me I give the call "**** IT, Larry, you get it!" and I dive out of the way. Guy running the team moves me to 1B thinking I will do less damage in my condition. I proceed to miss three consecutive plays at 1B and get benched. The nerve of that guy!:eek:

Sounds like most rec games for me (minus benching, we're all toasted.

puckdropper

Addicted to Softballfans
I play ASA in rec and senior travel, got into an ISA tournament with the kids. I'am on second base the ball is thrown back to the pitcher and it rolls past him. Yep, I pick it up and the UMP yells runner at 2nd is OUT.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Start out 1-1 and get to 3-1 swing at what would be ball 4 and then procede to go down looking at the next pitch not even swinging. See what arrogance gets ya.

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
Im playing left field and i notice this ant hill. I take as few steps over to it to get a better look. I pretend like I'm godzilla and give it a stomp then a quick kick. At the same time I faintly hear the crack of the bat, kinda like when you're asleep but you still hear something. I look up to see my ss looking at me and I'm looking at him. The ball lands about 2 feet to the left of the anthill i just destroyed. FML

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
im playing left field and i notice this ant hill. I take as few steps over to it to get a better look. I pretend like i'm godzilla and give it a stomp then a quick kick. At the same time i faintly hear the crack of the bat, kinda like when you're asleep but you still hear something. I look up to see my ss looking at me and i'm looking at him. The ball lands about 2 feet to the left of the anthill i just destroyed. Fml

this is priceless

steel

:
Im playing left field and i notice this ant hill. I take as few steps over to it to get a better look. I pretend like I'm godzilla and give it a stomp then a quick kick. At the same time I faintly hear the crack of the bat, kinda like when you're asleep but you still hear something. I look up to see my ss looking at me and I'm looking at him. The ball lands about 2 feet to the left of the anthill i just destroyed. FML

Nice. I was waiting for: "As the ball is hit the queen f'n fireant herself crawls up my leg and bites my balls then i get hit on top of the head by the ball i was suppose to catch before i started fckng with said ant hill".:D

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
6 scorpion bowls then go play I hit a shot I turned on it crushed it and took off. Little to my knowing it was a dribbler to the catcher and I almost beat it out. Everyone was laughing so hard. I thought fence and a stand up 3 bagger all day. I am the coach and had to argue with my team on why I should play that game. It was bad.........

notafan/aplayer

Addicted to Softballfans

Lesson 1 don't **** with the wildlife out in the field it's a military thing lol.;)

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
This was a guy on another team.

He's a young guy probably around 21. He has eyeblack, sweatbands the whole UA outfit. It's the first game of league and all his gear is brand new. Just the loudmouth guy you love to hate. He brings his girlfriend who is actually kinda hot. He gets up to bat and hits this pop up to short. He starts sprinting down the line. The ss catches the ball and this dude is standing on first winking and blowing kisses to his girl in the stands. The ump say "buddy...you're out." The loud mouth yells "Bull****!!!! I made it to first way before he caught the ball!"

I had to take it in for a second before I could process it

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Ummm my teams 1st year playing together we managed to give up a 3 run infield homerun. Yes I say infield :(