you're all jealous

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't be thrilled to have LIMITED EDITION written on my glove but, a looker nonetheless.

Better than "Hand Sewn Welt"

Like a car with chrome trim saying "real chrome trim" next to chrome trim.

homerun-rawlings-baseball-glove-prm1150t-inset3-new.jpg

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
i just saw the #9 one on facebook, you wouldn't be jealous of it. whitephins got jobbed

I'm happy that I finally got one but also said at the same time. I guess I had some high expectations for it. I got JOBBED!! Maybe this is the reason why I stay with MIZUNO gloves. Glove is flat and has no shape to it.

PRO302-1_zps88w2nhka.jpg

PRO302-2_zps94drkbp1.jpg

PRO302-3_zpsxqp1ignj.jpg

PRO302-4_zpsrosxurcb.jpg

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Looks like it was shoved in a box or had something laying on it. But at least it's not creased, should be able to bring it back.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Id send it back out of principal. Where did you order this from? If its a reputable store the people that work there should understand that's not an acceptable looking new glove. Unfortunately if you send it back, they'll probably just sell it to another poor shmuck.

Jomatty

Starting Player
If they will swap it out I'd do so but if not a dunk and some mallet work should get it back in the game. Should be able to set the break points on it and shape it to close thumb to ring/pinky, at least the two 302's that I've had (cvdm's) did fine.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Debating grabbing one of these. Is the $199 price really that great of a deal though? I mean it's HoH, not PP.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine didn't come in shaped like I wanted either. A little bit of mallet work and forming with my hands give it a ball glove shape again

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Id dunk it.. Its fine!! If you feel uncomfortable, you can mail it to me, and ill hook it up for you.. Just send me pics of your current gamer.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
**** Rawling, I got this. **** Joker too, he dont talk to me no more. He dooent even **** with me. Mine is a Vinci Limited Kip in Rich Brown, super stiff, great pattern.

Now maybe if the Rawlings was Oxblood, LOL

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
That is a cool idea, welting on the web! Too bad the inserts will snap, and the padding feels like it belongs under a rug instead of in a glove.