For Sale Youth baseball bats

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few youth baseball bats that my son is no longer needing and I don't feel like holding onto them. All bats are very good bats and have no issues.

1st up is what is considered the best bat of all time. The Combat B2 YB2B1. 29/19....2 1/4" barrel. Bat has been used for a few seasons, but is hot hot hot. Some ground scratches, but no cracks, rattles, or endcap separation. $100 shipped as a gift or you add fees. SOLD

2nd is a Louisville Slugger Exo Grid 2. Big Barrel 2 5/8"...28/19.5. This bat is a beast. There is no dents, cracks, or endcap separation. Bat was hardly used do to seeing a lot of fast pitching last year and his coaches didn't want kids using anything over 19oz. Which is a shame cause this thing hits missiles. Bat has some paint chipping on the knob but other then that, the bat is in near perfect condition. $75 shipped as a gift or you add fees.

3rd is a Worth Toxic. 2 1/4" barrel full composite. 29/18 very balanced swing weight. Very nice bat that never ended up getting used. Nothing wrong with it at all. Hits the ball as well as any other bat in its class. My son just never had time to swing it with all the other bats I bought. Still one of his all time favs. $50 shipped as a gift or you add fees.

Last edited: