LTTF Youth baseball glove

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a higher end ball glove for an 11 year old. Thinking something like a Nokona, Rawlings, or Miz...... but with top of the line quality. Glove should be some so sort of mod trap or closed web. Please no offers on H-webs or open.

I have some youth bats and adult slow pitch bats I have for trade.

Youth
Combat Portent 29/19...Maybe 100 swings. This is the black with silver writing. Got this as a Warranty replacement mid season (June)
Louisville Exogrid 3 28/19.5...Less then 100 swings. This bat has pretty much only been in and out of his bag. He only swung it a small handful of times. Likes the feel but not the length.

Slow pitch
ASA Miken NXT: 27oz. no issues. hardly ever used and still very stiff. I have only swung this thing in BP and maybe 3 total games. Bat still needs to be broken in. Hits the ball very well, but I know from others I have swung that it has a few hundred swings left before it gets there and I have no time for that.

Easton SRV4: 28oz. no issues. This bat has probably 800 swings. I have had it for the last few seasons but only play in ASA tournaments 2 times a year. So I'm probably high on the number of swings.

Worth Unlimited Greg Connell. very faint rattle. Around 500 swings and is my baby. 27oz ball masher. This is my go to bat every single league and tournament. It pains me to cut ties with it, so I'd rather part ways with any of the above 1st.

Vizslahunter

Addicted to Softballfans
Look on the bay or maybe there will be some cyber Monday deals for the Wilson A1K. Good high end glove for smaller hands.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Vizsalhunter thanks for the tip..I'll look into it.

CircleL I'm looking for something around 11.25-11.5

Tater37 please send me pic of the glove to [email protected] so I can see what you have. Maybe interested.