Youth softball glove

Vizslahunter

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some help with a youth softball glove. Daughter is 7 yrs old. Plays baseball with the boys with an 11" glove. She's going to play softball this fall for the 1st time. Need some glove recommendations, sizes, etc for an all around glove. I'm fine with a "cheaper" glove that is easily broken in so she can squeeze it. Thx!

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
We used the LS youth mesh gloves until she was pretty comfortable playing. Easy to break in and lightweight.

MaverickAH

If she's going to be playing within her age group, she'll be using an 11" softball so her current glove should suffice.

If it's a matter of her just needing a new glove, Vinci make a good option. I wouldn't go bigger than 11.5" for a 7yo.

Vizslahunter

Addicted to Softballfans
Much thanks guys for the advice. My son actually used both the LS mesh and youth Vinci's when he was younger. Both are great youth gloves...totally forgot about them as options.

Dagstar

Starting Player
I just got my 7 year old daughter the akadema youth model (azr 95) Real nice glove I have it wrapped with a ball in it, plan on giving it to her for bday