Yuck

David the Gnome

The Veteran
I bought a PI Mizuno that had been used by Orlando Merced of the Pirates and the hinge and part of the palm were absolutely covered in pine tar. It took some serious work to get all of it off.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Lester came to my door like 6 years ago, he had a side piece that lived 2 houses over from me, I live in Lincoln about 2 hours from the bay, he would come every weekend, he walks so crippled looking from all those hits, but even in his late 50’s and early 60’s dude still has that scary look, very intimidating but a cool dude

Last edited:

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Anybody see the pic of Kole Calhoun's glove yesterday on Twitter or IG? Thing looked disgusting, giant chunk of pine tar where you put your index out of the glove but the whole back looked like the thumb of the glove above. sooooooo nasty

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody see the pic of Kole Calhoun's glove yesterday on Twitter or IG? Thing looked disgusting, giant chunk of pine tar where you put your index out of the glove but the whole back looked like the thumb of the glove above. sooooooo nasty
Seen it up close and it's covered in it. I'd like to see someone clean that thing.