Z-2000 Question

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, just got the Z-2K (U-Trip model). Question... does it need some swings for it to break in, or is this the best I can expect?? I have had a Z-1000 forever, and comparing the 2 bats... its not even close..

LMK please..

SandyWH

#Delicious
My OG 2K had great velocity off the bat right away, but the distance seemed to come around 100-200 swings. Still not getting the as good a distance from the 2K as I did the 1K, but the pop is pretty significantly higher.

Teammate has the RI and hasn't gotten it loosened up yet (pop or distance) after about 200 swings

mihklo

Epats....def gonna need some cuts on the ri. Took the wrapper off mine last night and its not close to my 2013. The bal ri I have is much better than the el one I just got. Prob has 1-150 swings on it.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Epats....def gonna need some cuts on the ri. Took the wrapper off mine last night and its not close to my 2013. The bal ri I have is much better than the el one I just got. Prob has 1-150 swings on it.

I went to Frankie's Fun Park yesterday and put about 200 or so swings on it... It hits decent, but its not the Z-1000. With NSA now allowing us to use the Z-1000 for at least 1 more year, I went ahead and got another one on the Bay last night...

Johnston

Addicted to Softballfans
Gets hot after a couple hundred, new level after about 1000 (esp with lower comp balls). Hits high comp balls really well right out of the wrapper.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, just got the Z-2K (U-Trip model). Question... does it need some swings for it to break in, or is this the best I can expect?? I have had a Z-1000 forever, and comparing the 2 bats... its not even close..

LMK please..

Which do you have EL or Balanced ?

OG or RI ?