For Trade Z+ balanced 100 hits

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
Is this a teaser or what. He's been on but doesn't reply to his thread. I guess he only does pm.

Do worth 40

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly dnt see why they are this much...as much as I would love to have one. No way I would pay 400. It could be done in 5 swings especially USED!... Not to mention u get a RI Z as a return. So i dnt see the point. Not like its made out of gold and will automatically hit homeruns with ur eyes closed lol.

tmowell

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly dnt see why they are this much...as much as I would love to have one. No way I would pay 400. It could be done in 5 swings especially USED!... Not to mention u get a RI Z as a return. So i dnt see the point. Not like its made out of gold and will automatically hit homeruns with ur eyes closed lol.

This is incorrect. These are good QCs and last, LS also made 100 + to give as returns and NONE have been claimed at this point. If you don't like what I'm asking for then move along. If I don't get what I want I will keep it and swing.:biggthumpup:

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
This is incorrect. These are good QCs and last, LS also made 100 + to give as returns and NONE have been claimed at this point. If you don't like what I'm asking for then move along. If I don't get what I want I will keep it and swing.:biggthumpup:

That's what I'm talking about:bigok:

ccplayer24

Addicted to Softballfans

Where did you get this information about getting a 2k+ in return? Im sitting on a balanced webbed up fire pissing 2k+ and wondered what I'll get back.

tmowell

Addicted to Softballfans
BTW I have decided to keep this, but will leave it up so all + owners will know about this