Z-Nation Hoodie Order! Round #4 Open!

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
First off thanks again to SBF for allowing us to continue to offer these! They are a favorite among the Z lovers and even some that don't swing Z's but will SOON. Lol.

Z-Nation Hoodies! Order is now OPEN! These are loved by everyone that has gotten them. The material is great and the are extremely comfortable! Please feel free to post here telling people about them. They run "true to size" with a little extra room. They are a pretty light weight hoodie for the early morning and late evening summer games and great for layering!

- Available in ANY accent color you would like. Dark Blue, Red, Lime, Carolina, Pink, Orange, Black, Silver, Gold...you name it!
- They are $65 each with FREE shipping! 3XL and up are $3 extra per size.
- Lead time is right about 3 weeks to ship to me and I ship to you the SAME day they arrive.
- Message me or text 253-861-3763 to order! These orders fill fast, I will keep it open until Sunday and place the order Sunday night. Thanks!

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
The hoodie order is shipping to ME tomorrow which means I should receive them by next Wed. I will begin shipping them out immediately the day they arrive. Here are some pictures of a couple new colors...

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
Will u be making any white hoodies with gray accents similar to the z3000 bats?