Z-Nation Jersey Order Round #3! Open!

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Okay guys! All shirts from round #2 have shipped! I am opening up Round #3 for the Z-Nation Jerseys as the demand is crazy. Everyone who has received them have loved 'em! These shirts fit "True to Size" with a little extra room. So please order sizing accordingly. We also have women's cut as well. Please specify when ordering.

NEW this round! YOU PICK THE ACCENT COLOR! Lime, Red, Blue, Royal, Orange, Purple, Pink, Gold, Silver...it is up to you! If you have a different color you want, just ask. The accent color can be tailored to your specification! These are fully customizable with your last name and number too. Please text with questions or to order. 253-861-3763.

Price is $50 with free shipping. (My price was raised! Sorry...) I will leave the order open for about a week. The order will be place NEXT Friday and there will be a lead time of 3-4 weeks from that date! They usually come earlier rather than later.

Ready, here we go...

Last edited:

Ballnitez

Eli We love them they are badass! U seem to offer the best LS products out there! Every z lover needs to have these bad boys

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
This round shipped to customers TODAY. Expect them Saturday or Monday. New round will open soon. Monday I'm thinking...