For Sale/Trade Z1000 and 2 TPS

22hotstick

Addicted to Softballfans
1. Z1000 28 OZ. Bat has about 500 swings on it with no cracks or webbing. Bat does have a wobble but still smashes the 52's. Looking for 125 shipped.

2. TPS Catty EL 28 OZ. Bat has about 80 swings on it with no cracks, webbing or rattles. Has old usssa stamp and asking 75 OBO. Deal pending

3. TPS Triton EL 28 OZ. bat has about 100 swings with no cracks, webbing, or rattles. Has old usssa stamp and is still very solid. Asking 75 OBO

Only trade I am looking for is Demarini True one 27 OZ. I will use USPS as shipping methods 2-3 priority, paypal prefered and ask buyer to cover fees if not sent as a gift. P.M or text offers to 651-216-0405 for quick response.

Thanks,

Jon

IMAG0150_zps12b7dc52.jpg

IMAG0149_zps0c9e7661.jpg

Last edited:

db&hl124

Part Time Player
Question about the z (i know its gone id just like to know somethinh about it) how was the swing weight was it light or close to the swing sticker weight

22hotstick

Addicted to Softballfans
The swing weight felt close to sticker but I have swung some that felt lighter. Was on a team that was sponsored and some bats felt different in weight. As far as pop the temp seemed to play a big factor in the bat. The hotter the day meant better performance, especially with the 52's.

22hotstick

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh forgot to mention about the wobble. Seemed when the wobble started the bat got hotter. You either love the bat or hate it.