For Sale Z2000+ 26.5 el

Shrek#2

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 26.5 Z2000+ EL for sale. Has about 150-200 swings on it fee ground scratches no wobble or rattle I do have the receipt. Pp gift $225 no trades... BAT HAS BEEN SOLD... thanks for all the offers and even the ones offering to send more than what I was asking but bat was sold for asking price only...

Last edited:

Shrek#2

Addicted to Softballfans
I returned PM'S in order I received. Didn't see any sense in returning 20 pms if the first to send 1 wanted the bat. Thought this would be the best way to do it sorry if it wasnt.

Shrek#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Really only 9 deals I think you are a little off. Ive had alot more than 9 deals but thanks for chiming in. The bat was sold yesterday for asking price and shipped yesterday. I had several offer a lot more than what i was asking for it but it sold for $225. I had alot of pms for bat but no sense in getting ones hopes up all for the first in line to buy it. All that really matters is Im ok with the deal and the buyer be ok with deal once he receives the bat. Oh and on the 1 deal that I got a bad feed back on Joker got the phone and his money back you can verify that with AJ22 since you feel the need to check up on me. Also you can pm DSchums2 and ask what he paid for it.

Last edited:

DSchums2

Part Time Player
i paid asking price for the bat guys. this site is all luck,you have to be on at the right time and pm faster than the rest. shrek#2 is a gtg bro.