For Sale z2000 el 26oz.

tld33

tld33
26oz. z2000 el nr bat in great shape.was going to keep but got to many bats . looking for 160.00 as a gift.
tn.jpg

tn-1.jpg

sale for 150 as a gift or add fee
tn-5.jpg

Last edited:

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
curiosity..whats the dif between an x and an r...and is the qc3 good to go?

x means the bat can and will not ever be replaced again by LS as it has already been replaced more than once, or a replacement for a bad batch bat or special circumstances etc... an R means the bat was replaced under warranty but can or could be replaced under certain circumstances such as breaking within the 1st year still or other manuf. defects.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
ive never heard of that. mine has an r. Breaking within the first year? should that mean month?(for a warranty return)

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
ive never heard of that. mine has an r. Breaking within the first year? should that mean month?(for a warranty return)

no, it means they warranty their bats for a return within 1 year of og receipt. if u return a bat and get a returned bat, it will have an r stamped. if that breaks within the same 1 year period of og receipt, they would replace that one also. the x is stamped in the bat for cases like the bad QC #. any bat with a bad QC # that has an "r" stamped already will receive a bat with an "x" now and that bat will not be accepted for any returns at all.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
got it. thats interesting and good to know. what is the bad QC numbers right now? are the qc3 ok?
sorry to hijack the thread OP. I am interested in your bat, just want to know this first

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
$150 is alot for a bat that could break within the next 5 swings and you dont have a receipt for it..ill give you $120 for it?