z2k and 44/375s

worthlovr

Addicted to Softballfans
I see a few thread asking how the Zs do with certain balls. Here is what happened to a buddies after about 50 hits with evil 44/375s,

tps.jpg

dmk15

Addicted to Softballfans
i wish :eek: think he just got a dud

most likely, ive been hitting my ASA & Utrip Z2K's with evil bp's (white/orange), BLD 44/375 balls, 52/300-275 balls & they both have well over 250+ hits each & still going strong...

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Was hitting some bp with a guy who plays for Sonny's (sponsor by LS) this weekend. He let us use his 1000+ hit Z2000 with a mixture of 40, 44, 47 COR softballs and a few Stadiums as well. No issues that I noticed.

KoolAid

Yep, most likely you got a bad one. This only the 2nd one that I have heard of cracking since they have been out.

KoolAid

Where does your buddy live? Temp. during BP? That crack looks to be a little low on the barrel @ the taper area....correct?

I see a few thread asking how the Zs do with certain balls. Here is what happened to a buddies after about 50 hits with evil 44/375s,

tps.jpg

worthlovr

Addicted to Softballfans
Where does your buddy live? Temp. during BP? That crack looks to be a little low on the barrel @ the taper area....correct?

its not quite to the taper but yes on the lower (handle side) of the barrel. Lives in Dallas,tx temp was 80s