Z2K+ review

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
Hit them last night. Was in the 80's and hit a mix of gold dot, blue dots and ZNs. Hit pretty good, but seems like it's going to take a little to open up. Hot out the wrapper, is not the truth with this bat, but thats IMO. We will be hitting a little BP with them tonight and will update this post, if there is any improvement.

gsus03

Banned User
does the pink balanced + feel a lot more balanced than the normal balanced Z? personally, I think the regular Bal Z feels slightly endloaded, the Cartel 2 is a true balanced bat IMO

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
does the pink balanced + feel a lot more balanced than the normal balanced Z? personally, I think the regular Bal Z feels slightly endloaded, the Cartel 2 is a true balanced bat IMO

Yes it feel like its a true balanced model. It actually feels like it runs a little light.

twntywunz

34/30 club member 2121
I dont know about less pop. I swung my z2k+ last night (27.5) definately feels endloaded and smashed it. 6/7 with 5hrs and a double off the fence. Real deal to me. :d

Tray07

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't tell a real difference in my 28EL QC3XXX and my 27.5EL Z2K+. Granted,I was hitting a variety of old bp balls. I thought the sound was different too....until I picked up the black one...got the same sound. Anyway, for now it's 6 one and half a dozen for the other...