Z2K RI ASA Balanced or Endloaded

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
I have a couple returns that will be coming in, which of these models will be faster to move? Not a fan of the ASA RI and the Utrip RIs are backed till november.

Thanks in advance fellas and ladies.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
A couple things... The 2014 ASA Z > than any previous ASA Z after 500 swings. Secondly, I know 3 people that were told November for the utrip and they have already received them. TPS hasn't been giving accurate info on the utrip. All were desirable weights and all were received in the last couple weeks including last Friday. As far which is gonna move quicker, the utrip if your able to get it. Not a lot of people have the new ASA or have put enough swings to tell just how good they are. 6 months from now I would've said ASA, just cause it will reach a point where they become high in demand and hard to find.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the new ASA is on par with the 2011 on the 52 core balls and out hits any other ASA Z with the 44 core. It may even beat out the 2011 with 52s still a little too early to tell. And as far as the Blue 2012, it, as was the 2013 Z2K were a feudal attempt in recreating the 2011.