Z2K the Newest Voltage SB73???

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
wow......I dont mind paying a little for a good bat, but the prices on these are getting to be Volt status in its hayday!

KoolAid

I will admit that the prices are going up, but I do not think that they will reach voltage status. I do not see them passing $275 on here, especially when there will be later models coming out (re-issue Z2K and Z3K). The voltage was standing alone with nothing in the works like it coming out after it.

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
I will admit that the prices are going up, but I do not think that they will reach voltage status. I do not see them passing $260, especially when there will be later models coming out (re-issue Z2K and Z3K). The voltage was standing alone with nothing in the works like it coming out after it.

haha, ya the Volt craze sure was something to see!! :eek:

Champ01

Addicted to Softballfans
I will admit that the prices are going up, but I do not think that they will reach voltage status. I do not see them passing $275 on here, especially when there will be later models coming out (re-issue Z2K and Z3K). The voltage was standing alone with nothing in the works like it coming out after it.

This^^^^

The Re-issue will be out fairly soon.. People will just have to wait or pay extra.. I would wait personally..

KoolAid

Correct. My question is since the Z2K reissue will be for filling warranty's, what will happen if people like it better than the Z3K's? They are made differently and may become another unicorn once the OG Z2K's die out with the good QC #'s.

This^^^^

The Re-issue will be out fairly soon.. People will just have to wait or pay extra.. I would wait personally..

TXOutlaws

Coach
This ALWAYS happens to me..

Sold my Z2K like three weeks ago maybe, prices sky rocket now.

Sold my 100H Helmer a few weeks before they magically turned into gold.

Maybe I'll just throw my NIW reissue in the closet for a year or two with the catalysts I have in there.

Champ01

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Champ.....how ya been brotha!?

Doing well.. Would love to go back to the Rush days...

NewRush002.jpg

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
off topic but I put down volt for the Z2....still have guys that won't switch and still swing the volt over the Z2...comes down to feel....

arturoz28

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought one last night in league (bld league city) for 200 mint with qc2 serial. Traded the first Z2k I had for 4 bats and a Miken glove. Thats not what I asked the guy just offered them to me.

TXOutlaws

Coach
I bought one last night in league (bld league city) for 200 mint with qc2 serial. Traded the first Z2k I had for 4 bats and a Miken glove. Thats not what I asked the guy just offered them to me.

What team do you play with for league?

I wanna pick up out there for league one night. (I live 2 min from BLD lol)

arturoz28

Addicted to Softballfans
I play with gametime. Teams are always short wed, I played 4 games. By the way, im the guy that was swinging the catty at HSP when we where hitting bp, when you're boy started fighting.

TXOutlaws

Coach
I play with gametime. Teams are always short wed, I played 4 games. By the way, im the guy that was swinging the catty at HSP when we where hitting bp, when you're boy started fighting.

Ahhhh whats up!

LMK if you guys ever need someone... I'm a minute away from the park :)

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Correct. My question is since the Z2K reissue will be for filling warranty's, what will happen if people like it better than the Z3K's? They are made differently and may become another unicorn once the OG Z2K's die out with the good QC #'s.

i dunno. the volt blew all other asa bats out of the water. u think the z2k blows all utrip bats out of the water? i think it hits as good as any utrip bat, but not heads and shoulders above like the volt. on my team it seems like 1/3 of our team uses z2k, 1/3 uses L1 and 1/3 uses avarice.

and yes cbohr and champ, the rush120 is missed dearly.