Z2k

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
I have to say that I was not a fan of the Z1k. Didn't like the feel or the sound? But last wknd a buddy had a Z2k that I tried and I had to buy one! I got a 28el and it feels like I'm swinging a 27! We were using the 52. 300s and they were flying off the barrel Right out of the wrapper. I brought it out to a league game (44 cor, 375 comp) in wi and right away the other team was screaming about me cheating. They even had a z1k sittin in their dugout? To me they sound the same? The ump looked at the bat twice and said there was nothing to show the bat had been tampered with. This kind of stuff just upsets me! Lol. The last bat that felt this good in my hands was the ressy titan. It feels way heavier then a 28 when u pick it up, but swings way lighter. I guess I'm just impressed with the bat? I've never been a real fan of tps aside from the green Asa bat they made a few years back. I'm going to wait to write a full review untill I get a couple hundred swings on it. Thanks for letting me waste ur time with my unimportant post!

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a similar story. I owned a z1k, was talking about it during a game, buddy says "wanna try the 2k?" He throws me like 10 pitches after the game (.52/275s) and the ball was just flying.

Came home, came on here, bought one.

(but don't have it yet :()

Bigtex7051

Addicted to Softballfans
The sound really gets alot of people. Playing in a tourny i hit prolly my longest bomb ever and the othe team started yelling "check his bat". Funny thing is they seen me pull the wrapper off in the on deck circle. The stupid up still told me dont bring that bat to the plate again. No poblems since then though. I love my z2k