Z3000 pre order from sbf

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
are you that stupid?

I was asking why post one sentence about pming coach even with people asking ship date. then post "per coach" about ship dates and member pricing and give a link. why not do that the first time.

Joker

I was asking why post one sentence about pming coach even with people asking ship date. then post "per coach" about ship dates and member pricing and give a link. why not do that the first time.

the **** are you talking about? did you not notice that the thread that was linked was not posted until today? i think you are that stupid

Joker

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
and i said i made a mistake. Yes they posted about member pricing before i said that. what im asking is why post about dates and pre order pricing and even give a number after the fact. Why not do that initially?

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for asking my question. I state I made a mistake I was wrong. but when i ask why not say everything initially and answer everyones question all you can say is Im dumb.

Joker

look who started this thread dip****. does it look like it was a mod or someone from the store?

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I get i made a mistake but why not post this first?

Sir, I apologize, but I post that information very very often. It's common knowledge that SBF is contractually required to advertise a certain price. That's why you see so many companies advertising the same price. Almost anything for sale in the SBF store, you can call or PM Coach for member prices and get a better deal.

The SBFCS mod, Coach and many others always try to remind users of this, maybe we are not doing a well enough job. Coach has also been using coupon codes that can be applied during checkout. Here is the SBF store forum. Here is a link to the coupon codes thread.

As always if you have questions, you can always ask me. :D

JHill55

Addicted to Softballfans
Sir, I apologize, but I post that information very very often. It's common knowledge that SBF is contractually required to advertise a certain price. That's why you see so many companies advertising the same price. Almost anything for sale in the SBF store, you can call or PM Coach for member prices and get a better deal.

The SBFCS mod, Coach and many others always try to remind users of this, maybe we are not doing a well enough job. Coach has also been using coupon codes that can be applied during checkout. Here is the SBF store forum. Here is a link to the coupon codes thread.

As always if you have questions, you can always ask me. :D

Thanks for answering my question.

bonzer187

See Ya Ball
@JHill55 you should know by now that the store always has great deals on bats.....Got a question guys because I have never pre-ordered from the store....Does Coach charge your card right away or does he wait untill the bat ships to my house?

Aaronh313

Addicted to Softballfans
@JHill55 you should know by now that the store always has great deals on bats.....Got a question guys because I have never pre-ordered from the store....Does Coach charge your card right away or does he wait untill the bat ships to my house?

gotta pay first to lock yours in bruddah..:cool:

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
On Louisville's slowpitch facebook page someone asked if there will be an ASA only bat, Louisville responded "Yes, our Z3000 ASA models will be ASA only." The SBF page where the Z3k is listed shows the ASA version is approved for all sanctions... can anyone clarify this?

kingpin119

Addicted to Softballfans
On Louisville's slowpitch facebook page someone asked if there will be an ASA only bat, Louisville responded "Yes, our Z3000 ASA models will be ASA only." The SBF page where the Z3k is listed shows the ASA version is approved for all sanctions... can anyone clarify this?

i was wondering the same thing. i just got off the phone with LS customer service and the rep said it would be ASA only, but then of course he also thought that the z2k was ASA only, i had to inform him that wasnt the case. does anyone know for sure?

gsus03

Banned User
I will wait for a ton of biased reviews to pop up on sbf from FH and reps before I drop $2xx on the z3000

kingpin119

Addicted to Softballfans
i emailed LS customer service and this is the response i got:

"The Z-3000 ASA version will have the new ASA certification stamp on it. The ASA version will only be allowed in ASA and not USSSA. We will also make a USSSA version of the Z-3000 that will be allowed in USSSA. The new testing protocol for ASA bats is perceived to be hotter than USSSA which is why they will not be allowed in USSSA play."

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans

"The Z-3000 ASA version will have the new ASA certification stamp on it. The ASA version will only be allowed in ASA and not USSSA. We will also make a USSSA version of the Z-3000 that will be allowed in USSSA. The new testing protocol for ASA bats is perceived to be hotter than USSSA which is why they will not be allowed in USSSA play."

You can clearly see the USSSA stamp in the image of Z3k ASA in the SBF store. Makes it more confusing

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
that's exactly what i was thinking, it would be nice to have a definitive answer.

When I PM'd Coach about the preorder he said they only use the images provided to them by the company and he will ask to confirm, no idea on when he'll find out though.

Caddy

Manager

Better get the dual stamp ASA z2k while you can