Z3000 sighting

from what i have heard/read they aren't supposed to come out till next feb.

however i saw a guy pull one out thurs night and hit it a country mile.

apparently there is somewhere to get them early.
anyone else seen one being used yet?

he said it only had a few cuts and it was on fire.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
of course a rep will say that type of ish....they want to sell the bat...imo they still haven't topped the blue z2k's

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I hit both the Balanced and EL ASA versions. they are okay. nothing special. cant hold a candle to the J3A IMO.

bigsmooth13

Manager
The demos are extremely hot but only last a short while. There was a group of us hitting last month with a few conference players and we got to swing a fresh z3000. I was second to swing and it was average. By the end it had opened up and was hitting good but it had north of 700 swings on it too. I am guessing it was no a demo. The difference between the two was monumental.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Um.... Very similar from what robo says. Little more flex. Other than that same performance. I'd Beleive that over a rep hyping a bat he will soon be selling. Ijs

Exactly. Z2K is too good of a bat for there to be a BIG difference.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Exactly. Z2K is too good of a bat for there to be a BIG difference.
Nothing against robo or any player but make certain you listen to players that don't get paid to play. If they are talking about flex or feel or sweetspot location totally, but distance etc...

I've talked to some that have changed their story about certain bats they hyped after they left that particular company. I'd definitely talk to guys that swing them and pay for them. I mean any bat in Robos hands is gonna drop bombs. Like 3 years ago I say him win the bash for cash hr derby (USSSA) with what was arguably the worst Combat ASA to date. I asked him why he was using that bat, he said it's the only bat I had left that hadn't broke.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing against robo or any player but make certain you listen to players that don't get paid to play. If they are talking about flex or feel or sweetspot location totally, but distance etc...

I've talked to some that have changed their story about certain bats they hyped after they left that particular company. I'd definitely talk to guys that swing them and pay for them. I mean any bat in Robos hands is gonna drop bombs. Like 3 years ago I say him win the bash for cash hr derby (USSSA) with what was arguably the worst Combat ASA to date. I asked him why he was using that bat, he said it's the only bat I had left that hadn't broke.

What you're talking about is kinda why I took his word for it. He a LS guy and even he said performance was relatively the same. I would think that he would say its hotter than last years. Seemed to me he was being pretty straight forward. We wil see I guess. Me personally, will probably just pick up another ri this off season if I can get one under 200 NIW