Z4000 loose handle

WillW3

Starting Player
Got my Z in the other day from a guy on here. Hit it a couple days, and with about 100 swings on it, I noticed the handle and barrel were a little loose. I know some of the Z3000's had this issue, but anyone had this problem with a 4000? Also, I'm assuming it does, but would that count for the return if I was to send it back?

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my Z in the other day from a guy on here. Hit it a couple days, and with about 100 swings on it, I noticed the handle and barrel were a little loose. I know some of the Z3000's had this issue, but anyone had this problem with a 4000? Also, I'm assuming it does, but would that count for the return if I was to send it back?

See if you would have gotten tat one piece sonic you wouldnt have that problem. Kidding bud honeslty, i would call the place you got it from or slugger and explain the situation.

WillW3

Starting Player
thanks for educating me.. I thought all sonics were seniors. I learn something new everyday lol

themanmanley

Star Player
I bought a used 27oz USSSA EL w/ 100-150 cuts on it, had a slight wobble. I put about 50 more cuts on it and the wobble is getting worse. Yes, I should have purchased a Sonic, as I originally wanted to do, but noooooooooooo.

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a used 27oz USSSA EL w/ 100-150 cuts on it, had a slight wobble. I put about 50 more cuts on it and the wobble is getting worse. Yes, I should have purchased a Sonic, as I originally wanted to do, but noooooooooooo.

Lol sell the z spend 179 maybe 160 then have cash in the pocket done deal im just saying.

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
It shouldn't hurt the resell as long as you still have the receipt you should still get about 240 for it

JRod21

Star Player
Geeeeezzz, $240?! I don't know about all that. I don't see a lot for sale though.

Feel sorry for the guy who purchases a used bat for $240 lol...you can get the Z4's (not the backman) for $235 at Down To Earth Sports. Make an offer for $235 and shes yours, it worked for me.

O-Prime

UH OH
i have a 27oz EL Z4K with over 250-300 cuts on it and the handle does have a twist and slight wobble. The exit speed and overall performance of the bat is still there. Nothing to worry about swing away.