Z4000+ reviews

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
It's the hottest bat ever. I don't even know how these are legal. Kills the mush ball. Sold all of my other bats to order 5 more of these. First swing out of the wrapper was the longest ball I've ever hit in my life. Went 7-7 in league with 3 triples 3 dingers and a line drive that the SS didn't even move for.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pop and distance are unlike anything that's ever been produced. Definitely more of a home run bat. You're gonna want to put it away when the wind is blowing out.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
It's the hottest bat ever. I don't even know how these are legal. Kills the mush ball. Sold all of my other bats to order 5 more of these. First swing out of the wrapper was the longest ball I've ever hit in my life. Went 7-7 in league with 3 triples 3 dingers and a line drive that the SS didn't even move for.

If this guy got 3 triples it has to be the hottest bat ever

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hit one so high it's currently in orbit. It escaped the Earths atmosphere and never came back down. The umps didn't know how to rule it. LD was called and eventually gave me the HR I deserved. They also took the bat to check if it'd been shaved. After they all tried it out they kept offering me thousands of dollars to buy it. I won't sell it though. I'm not making that mistake.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
I'm responsible for three pregnancies, four marriages ending, and two dudes coming out of the closet after swinging this bat. The paint scheme is glorious and gets everyone's attention when I come to the plate, and once they see the ball basically teleport off of my bat because it gets over the fence so fast, the panties just can't do anything but drop.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
My brother has a friend that has a cousin that knows a guy that is friends with a guy whose uncle is a rep and he said he heard USSSA wanted to ban them but LS paid them off to let them stay legal. I have to carry a letter with me stating to every tournament director that this bat is legal because USSSA said so.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My brother has a friend that has a cousin that knows a guy that is friends with a guy whose uncle is a rep and he said he heard USSSA wanted to ban them but LS paid them off to let them stay legal. I have to carry a letter with me stating to every tournament director that this bat is legal because USSSA said so.

That's only the endloaded ones. The balanced ones have a specially forumulated resin that allows them to pass compression even though they don't actually pass it. It's the newest thing in bats and only LS has the technology.

C_Dubya_Leyde

Addicted to Softballfans
I just heard a rumor that they are painted sb73's with "thinner" barrel resulting in monster bombs and worm rapers

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Sick is all I gots to say... In league I came up to bat and did my lil warm up swing routine... Then and there I knew that bat was the real deal... We didn't have a homerun so I went with my line drive swing... Bases juiced and what not... Pitcher throws me his knuckle curve, my favorite pitch.. Yuck yack! Sizzled one to the LF.. Homeboy did his best superman impression to his left... Ball went straight thru the fence... I'm calling for a ground rule double.. Umpire looks clueless at this point, nothing new ijs... He calls the LD over they start chopping it up... Final conclusion is a DBO since the ball never made contact with the ground.. Pitcher starts laughing, giggling and **** to his dugout, talking about I told you I would get that fool with my knuckle curve!...

At this point I'm furious, simmering with anger... Finally! I'm up to bat, do my lil dry swing routine, I think it looks cool, so I've been told.. Pitcher looks at the ump, i know what he's thinking... I told homie if he walks me I'm gonna go sucka slap him and his girl in the stands!! There's a brief altercation bench clearing type deal... Just a bunch of jawing back and forth and a couple of you mama jokes... They only got 9 on the field cause their LF is in the dugout doing Hail Marys and just being happy he's alive... That or he has a pile of **** in his pants, you be the judge of that... Pitcher throws me a cookie, yuck yack!!! Put that ball in another zip code son!

JmNismo

The Veteran
I ordered one, hopefully its nice.. if not i'm sure i can sell it for more than i bought it for by the end of the season lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Sick is all I gots to say... In league I came up to bat and did my lil warm up swing routine... Then and there I knew that bat was the real deal... We didn't have a homerun so I went with my line drive swing... Bases juiced and what not... Pitcher throws me his knuckle curve, my favorite pitch.. Yuck yack! Sizzled one to the LF.. Homeboy did his best superman impression to his left... Ball went straight thru the fence... I'm calling for a ground rule double.. Umpire looks clueless at this point, nothing new ijs... He calls the LD over they start chopping it up... Final conclusion is a DBO since the ball never made contact with the ground.. Pitcher starts laughing, giggling and **** to his dugout, talking about I told you I would get that fool with my knuckle curve!...

At this point I'm furious, simmering with anger... Finally! I'm up to bat, do my lil dry swing routine, I think it looks cool, so I've been told.. Pitcher looks at the ump, i know what he's thinking... I told homie if he walks me I'm gonna go sucka slap him and his girl in the stands!! There's a brief altercation bench clearing type deal... Just a bunch of jawing back and forth and a couple of you mama jokes... They only got 9 on the field cause their LF is in the dugout doing Hail Marys and just being happy he's alive... That or he has a pile of **** in his pants, you be the judge of that... Pitcher throws me a cookie, yuck yack!!! Put that ball in another zip code son!

Shut up and take my money.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
What would happen if one of these ended up in the hands of a great hitter like Coah Kent Murphy?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
z4000+ is the ****. i get up to my first at bat with it, i get a pitch high and fat, just how i like my women.... on my backswing it literally made me **** my pants. i was caught off guard by this so i didnt even finish my swing. i was then ejected for ****ting. but man, was it worth it.

bambinos

1992-93
Great, honest reviews. Most of the time people are just hyping the bat, so they can ask astronomical price in the selling section. I think LS has a real Winner here.