Zack Greinke: broken ribs

Jobu

He will miss part of the season due to a fractured rib he got playing basketball.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Going into my senior season we lost are starting catcher to a partially dislocated shoulder he got while playing basketball. It was actually 21 (if anybody is familiar with that game) and suffered during gym class. He was out for 10 games or so and our coach was a little upset at all of us for that. No more 21 in gym class for us. lol

I'm surprised he didn't have something in his contract saying he couldn't play, but I guess basketball usually isn't as extreme as skydiving, bungee-jumping. etc.

GFS93

The Veteran
It wasnt basketball...he had an anxiety attack fell out of bed...He realized he isnt in Kansas anymore.....There is actually going to be people in the stands watching him, and booing him if he does bad

wtp12

meh.........
Supposedly he is out 4-6 weeks from the date of his injury (over 2 weeks ago). The Brewers doctor also said that if the playoffs were to begin today that he would not miss a start. So it does not sound like anything major, and as far as Hart hurt..... who cares!!!

Blazin

Pathetic Loser
Going into my senior season we lost are starting catcher to a partially dislocated shoulder he got while playing basketball. It was actually 21 (if anybody is familiar with that game) and suffered during gym class. He was out for 10 games or so and our coach was a little upset at all of us for that. No more 21 in gym class for us. lol

I'm surprised he didn't have something in his contract saying he couldn't play, but I guess basketball usually isn't as extreme as skydiving, bungee-jumping. etc.

Was said that his contract said he could not play Organized basketball, but nothing about pickup basketball :confused: