zion williamson

huzzdog

retired
did anybody see his shoe blow out causing a knee injury last night. 2 questions... does he ever play another college game... and how bad does this affect Nike stock price

dunkky

I have to agree with ntz. but zion's size though.. many compare him to Barkley, i don't see it. and the way he plays with that size, his knees...

ntz

tricknollegy
not that he wouldn't have already, but because of this zion gets his own shoe off rip. this made him money. not a lot of rookies get their own shoe the day they walk into the league.

ntz

tricknollegy
there are fewer than 25 players in the nba with a signature shoe. zion will have one

ntz

tricknollegy
if you remove the second tier brands like anta, peak, and li-ning, there's like a dozen players with signature shoes

Country469

He is poser, pay not attention to him. Easily snared.

Zion being compared to charles barkely is comparing Mike Trout to Cecil Fielder cuz they both hit home runs stfu with that

Redsfan

Actually one of those jackwagons on ESPN did compare him to Barkley. I don't see the comparison personally. Maybe that's where the poster above saw it.

dunkky

it's not just ESPN, good number of people out there comparing this kid to either Barkley or Granma. i personally see neither.

Country469

If Barkley had this size and athelticsm he's a top 5 player all time

Comparing Zion to anyone but LeBron physically at this point is silly