Never seen a bunch on cry babies like this

s2ntburd

Addicted to Softballfans
This was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. Here's the story this team sucked all year and do every year until the playoff when they call all there tourny buddies out to come play and win the league playoffs. So my team challenges there roster and wins. After they are screaming how we are wrong and its just league ball it doesnt matter its just for some cheap shirts, they start talkin sh*t and follow us to the next game and start chearing for the other team like there were some little high school chearleaders. Im talking actually making up cheers for them, but it didnt matter and it was just league but they took it pretty hard. You had illegal players you got caught take it like a man and shut the fk up! Sorry just had to get that out of my system it took everything i had to hold back. This is the same team who the week before used a shaved bat and smoke a pitcher right in the stomach.

AKLncn

Addicted to Softballfans
This was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. Here's the story this team sucked all year and do every year until the playoff when they call all there tourny buddies out to come play and win the league playoffs. So my team challenges there roster and wins. After they are screaming how we are wrong and its just league ball it doesnt matter its just for some cheap shirts, they start talkin sh*t and follow us to the next game and start chearing for the other team like there were some little high school chearleaders. Im talking actually making up cheers for them, but it didnt matter and it was just league but they took it pretty hard. You had illegal players you got caught take it like a man and shut the fk up! Sorry just had to get that out of my system it took everything i had to hold back. This is the same team who the week before used a shaved bat and smoke a pitcher right in the stomach.

That team is 90% scum anyway. They've been involved in a couple fights on Fridays, if I'm reading between the lines correctly.

Last edited:

AJ22

Super Moderator

Post reported for bypassing the swear filter ...

And you had to get what out of your system ? You openly post a brag post on how you won a GAME by forfeit. Great, you won. You called a team out for an illegal roster. Yet you are calling the other team cry babies because they routed for the other team but yet you posted here ?

I iz confuzed .. :confused:

corsmr50

Nothing wrong with what you did, but you really should have known that they would sit around and attempt to heckle your team for it. You made them lose without stepping on the field, so you have to assume they would like to see you lose as well and getting in a team or guys head during a game can turn any team to crap if you let it happen. No reason to come on here and complain about it though, its simply part of the game just like them swinging shaved bats, its sad but true and if you are certain its shaved just have the LD confiscate the bat and send it to be tested.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
sweet sweet
happens here all the time....gotta be on the roster for half the games and show with a drivers license to be eligible for playoffs

s2ntburd

Addicted to Softballfans
oh we lost the next game and thats fine we lost to a legit roster team.. Im saying they were talking about how it is just league play and it doesnt matter but yet they wasted an hour out of there life to make sure we lost the next game. I guess i dont live for softball because if it was the other way around i would of went home, but i guess when you live with your parents you really dont want to go home. Grown ass men should not be acting like that. rules are rules. Bunch of tourny players making fun of a kid who plays once a week for missing a ball, thats just not right!

Last edited:

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff

I was picked up on that team to play last night and we were up 14-2 in the bottom of the 6th and they called an illegal player (wasnt' me)...I just laughed because I knew that he picked up players to play for playoffs. The team did go to their next game to raze them ( I which of course did not, but boy could you hear them)...I took BP on another field. Myself personally I thought they should challenge the roster at the beginning of the game not after they were down 12 in the bottom of the 6th... but hey I was just there to play some ball! Just my .02

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
I was picked up on that team to play last night and we were up 14-2 in the bottom of the 6th and they called an illegal player (wasnt' me)...I just laughed because I knew that he picked up players to play for playoffs. The team did go to their next game to raze them ( I which of course did not, but boy could you hear them)...I took BP on another field. Myself personally I thought they should challenge the roster at the beginning of the game not after they were down 12 in the bottom of the 6th... but hey I was just there to play some ball! Just my .02

I was playing SS...I agree I wanted to get it done early. We were flat, and (by the way we came out) I knew we were going to get our **** kicked in. I wanted to get it done before we HAD to.

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
I was playing SS...I agree I wanted to get it done early. We were flat, and (by the way we came out) I knew we were going to get our **** kicked in. I wanted to get it done before we HAD to.

I was playing RF for them....they needed someone to cover their weak side....I really didn't care that the game got called cause I play everyday but I did drive an hour to play :(
My buddy got called in the 4th because we were winning and he was going to play the next 2 games and he drove and hour also...all I could do was laugh at that :D

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
I was playing RF for them....they needed someone to cover their weak side....I really didn't care that the game got called cause I play everyday but I did drive an hour to play :(
My buddy got called in the 4th because we were winning and he was going to play the next 2 games and he drove and hour also...all I could do was laugh at that :D

Haha. That sucks. If they were competitive throughout the whole season it would have been a different story. We mercied them every game, then they bring in a stacked squad? Sean says, "You know, I'm really disappointed in you guys." lol

oryansirishpub

No hope remains
oh we lost the next game and thats fine we lost to a legit roster team.. Im saying they were talking about how it is just league play and it doesnt matter but yet they wasted an hour out of there life to make sure we lost the next game. I guess i dont live for softball because if it was the other way around i would of went home, but i guess when you live with your parents you really dont want to go home. Grown ass men should not be acting like that. rules are rules. Bunch of tourny players making fun of a kid who plays once a week for missing a ball, thats just not right!

Ha ha :p:p:p

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
Haha. That sucks. If they were competitive throughout the whole season it would have been a different story. We mercied them every game, then they bring in a stacked squad? Sean says, "You know, I'm really disappointed in you guys." lol

My buddy who came up told Sean that the team and himself shouldn't of heckled you guys...Sean agreed to a certain point.

JJK13

Addicted to Softballfans
Stacking your team a playoff push is a bunch of bs, but who hasn't had to play with an "illegal" player? Ever time I have been in a pinch I wasn't able to get a good player, but am happy to just be able to play with 10.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
so basically u mad because they heckled your team and your guys couldn't take the heat. Gotcha

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Post reported for bypassing the swear filter ...

And you had to get what out of your system ? You openly post a brag post on how you won a GAME by forfeit. Great, you won. You called a team out for an illegal roster. Yet you are calling the other team cry babies because they routed for the other team but yet you posted here ?

I iz confuzed .. :confused:

funny stuff right there AJ, who did you report it to ....yourself :confused::p

btw, og poster, awesome story bro....my rec. league team would whoop your rec. league team....ijs :cool:

AKLncn

Addicted to Softballfans
funny stuff right there AJ, who did you report it to ....yourself :confused::p

btw, og poster, awesome story bro....my rec. league team would whoop your rec. league team....ijs :cool:

But they'd out drink you all, so it's a wash!:cool:

wink

Winkleton
Picking up players/ringers for tourny is a given. My team expects it every season! We don't cry about it. That's just what happens. If you can't beat them, you can't beat them, tough!
But I do agree staying to heckle you is just stupid.

You know you can go to a shop and get a shirt screen printed for about 4 bucks each......if you really want a shirt.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Why does everyone always miss the true point/irony in this story? If "it's just league ball" then why did they feel so compelled to cheat with their roster and have guys drive from so far? The argument about protesting a roster in league should really be applied to the cheaters.