Never seen a bunch on cry babies like this

Bukethead32

Happy meal TWINS....
Why has no one pointed out the guy waited til the 6th and was getting smoked to protest? Should have protested as soon as illegal player stepped on the field or batted. And if the team does it "every" year go to the LD and tell him you want him out there to check at the first game and save everyone some time.
Yes you enforced the rule and you had the right to do so but you did it in a cowardly way.

You can protest the roster at any point in the game. It doesn't have to be at the beginning or the end. Just because they say it was a b*tch move to wait till the 6th doesn't matter they should have never cheated. OP you/your team did the right thing. It was a sh#ty move on them to call up the ringers.

oppo

Coach
Did they act like a bunch of 2 year olds? I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. It is a crappy move to bring in players that aren't part of the team and even crappier to sit your regulars. If I was one of the regulars that paid my money and showed up all season, I would be pissed and would be looking for a new team instead of playing for this idiot. There is also another point being overlooked here. The team that stacked the roster is pretty stupid. You always have extra players sign the roster in case you need them. The idiot running the team wasn't even smart enough to put them on the roster at the start of the season. If he had, they could have played. I love it when people like this get caught.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
This was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. Here's the story this team sucked all year and do every year until the playoff when they call all there tourny buddies out to come play and win the league playoffs. So my team challenges there roster and wins. After they are screaming how we are wrong and its just league ball it doesnt matter its just for some cheap shirts, they start talkin sh*t and follow us to the next game and start chearing for the other team like there were some little high school chearleaders. Im talking actually making up cheers for them, but it didnt matter and it was just league but they took it pretty hard. You had illegal players you got caught take it like a man and shut the fk up! Sorry just had to get that out of my system it took everything i had to hold back. This is the same team who the week before used a shaved bat and smoke a pitcher right in the stomach.

You did the right thing bro... they were illegal players.
With that said I could have challanged a couple games that would have won my team 1st place, but I didnt and we got 2nd...
I figured if we couldnt match em hit for hit then we did'nt deserve to win, I dont care how good there players are, I dont protest teams. Its Just the way I play imo, Plus it costs 20 bucks if we lose the protest:D
Thats beer money!