Glove break in video.

1-cut break points in glove
2-pound with mallet
3-use heat to finish the break in
4-extinguish glove

Last edited by a moderator:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Minny ice water is a little colder than Penny ice water. I could be wrong though, but hard to argue with latitudes. Or is it longitudes? Dudes.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
If you want to see this thread moderated just post a nwt glove for sale here thats being sold in the sbf store. Instant thread moderation guaranteed.

Don't forget the LTTF threads in the buying section that are put together worse than most Craigslist ads. Speaking of which, I may wander that way. Haven't caused any butthurt in there in a few days.

Joker

Now Joker, you watched my videos enough times to know I credited Aso and his video. I'm taking his methods, citing his work, and giving it a try. Thanks for trying to libel and slander me. You can google those words if necessary. One of these days you'll actually be a normal guy, drop this negative Nancy front of yours and answer my totally normal, softball related, board related, fielding glove question. I'll wait.

considering they are different things, i can't do both on a softball forum. also this is neither, but keep being a *****

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
considering they are different things, i can't do both on a softball forum. also this is neither, but keep being a *****

li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
1. A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Hmmm.......

Anyway, how do you actually get out and play softball when all you do is mash keys all day bruh?

Joker

li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
1. A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Hmmm.......

Anyway, how do you actually get out and play softball when all you do is mash keys all day bruh?

and slander is spoken, so it has no bearing here. i didn't realize your vagina was big enough to bring up words like libel. keep trying dumbass

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
What's the difference in him spamming this video and you spamming your ****ty replies to every thread? We get it, you don't like him or the video. Now move on.

Joker

no, you're wrong. you're the mod who willfully ignores moving threads to where they belong, so its not surprising you have no clue what you're talking about

Dogue

Evil Genius
Spam or SPAM commonly refers to:

-Spamming, unsolicited or undesired electronic messages
-Email spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal email messages
-spam messages, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal messages in general (private messages on websites, sms, messenger etc...)
-Spam (food), a canned pork meat product

I believe Joker is the last one

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trolling would be more appropriate because he's actually responding to a direct statement made to or about him every time. If people would just stop saying things to him he'd either have to stop posting or leave unsolicited messages that would fall under spamming.

Spamming is like this guy posting this thread in three different forums.

Traditional trolling would be Joker making a thread that fires y'all up and then you go off on him. He doesn't even have to do that because he makes one post in this thread and all of his fans come out of the woodwork and give him enough material to go on to the effect of 5 pages.

None of you guys are going to insult him enough to make it worth trying, so please just stop.

Joker

i try to tell people to put me on my ignore list, but a lot don't listen. they are the one who **** up the threads because they disagree with my opinion or the facts i give (such as this guy spamming the board and pretending it was an accident cause he wants the attention) and go on the attack. i'm not going to sit back and let people attack me for no reason. i get the bad rep cause i retaliate to assclowns

Joker

good info here.

would different types of water have different break in characteristics?

What the holy ****

Should I start Lynch or Anderson tomorrow?

Freak only starting one cuz he has freaking Benny Cuningham in the other spot. Is a double freak grammatically correct? Or in that Martín Grammatical?

Most guys would link the existing instructional video rather than remake it. Some need the attention though I guess?

What effect would putified water have vs. distilled?

What's the big deal. I'm a DH, I have a glove, but the only stains on it are from pizza.

Sauce dunking is GTG.

This is going well.

I prefer to take several multivitamins before bed. The next morning I pee on my glove; it's the perfect temperature and the extra minerals help soften the leather. A side benefit is I've never had a glove get stolen from me.

#broscience.

Move this **** to the fantasy section.

What about super cold ice water? Or that ionized smart water?

Tomorrow I remake the 86 world series Buckner play with army men

completely different things

Minny ice water is a little colder than Penny ice water. I could be wrong though, but hard to argue with latitudes. Or is it longitudes? Dudes.

If you want to see this thread moderated just post a nwt glove for sale here thats being sold in the sbf store. Instant thread moderation guaranteed.

I am going to report my own post to see if what you say is true.

Don't forget the LTTF threads in the buying section that are put together worse than most Craigslist ads. Speaking of which, I may wander that way. Haven't caused any butthurt in there in a few days.

sucks i was the only one to take this off topic. all of these would be considered trolling too based on your definition

beeblebobble

Starting Player
I'm still just disappointed he didn't take the time to pronounce Aso's name correctly, its not like its 8 syllables. Would it be so bad to show a bit of respect to the guy who's method you're using to drum up youtube views? Just really sad.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I'm still just disappointed he didn't take the time to pronounce Aso's name correctly, its not like its 8 syllables. Would it be so bad to show a bit of respect to the guy who's method you're using to drum up youtube views? Just really sad.

its odd that he has 1,000 plus 'followers' on FB, but less then 10 'likes' on his videos and glove reviews. I mentioned yesterday (and deleted b/c i didnt want to come off as defending a side) that if this was for the fun and enjoyment then who cares... but after looking on facebook it is obviously to gain notoriety and obtain followers and create a "swingboss" brand. IMO, others have been at it longer and have done it better. Maybe this is fine as a tribute video, but coming across like this is original material is questionable.... If I'm going to learn about gloves I'm going to look to the guys who have been at it for a long time and know whats up like Rous, Davis, and the like. Not to someone who has been at it for less time than myself. Maybe the idea was to become a crossover star from instagram/fb to SBF. Joker nipped that in the bud

SWING BOSS

Extra Hitter
its odd that he has 1,000 plus 'followers' on FB, but less then 10 'likes' on his videos and glove reviews. I mentioned yesterday (and deleted b/c i didnt want to come off as defending a side) that if this was for the fun and enjoyment then who cares... but after looking on facebook it is obviously to gain notoriety and obtain followers and create a "swingboss" brand. IMO, others have been at it longer and have done it better. Maybe this is fine as a tribute video, but coming across like this is original material is questionable.... If I'm going to learn about gloves I'm going to look to the guys who have been at it for a long time and know whats up like Rous, Davis, and the like. Not to someone who has been at it for less time than myself. Maybe the idea was to become a crossover star from instagram/fb to SBF. Joker nipped that in the bud

I'm not on SBF to become a star on here. TBH I'm not on here to be Ross the normal guy from PA that plays softball. I'm on here for my brand because it is a platform and target market for my material. Dan Davis is a good friend, I talk to him a couple times a month. Any views I get from here is a bonus to what I have already established on other social media platforms. I do videos, that is what SB is at the core, I wanted to try Aso's water method, so I videoed it and uploaded it across all the platforms I normally do. I never called it original or tried ripping anyone off. Did I post it to different boards, sure. Was it out of line, technically I guess it is. Guys are just as guilty of other things in this post as well, pot meet kettle.

Joker, have I come at your neck like you have been with me? No. Have I come off at anyone as rude or out of line? No. Everyone has an opinion about my stuff that has seen it. you either enjoyed it, hated it, or watched it moved on with no real opinion good or bad. It is what is guys. So Joker, I will continue to make videos and continue to post them here, if they're mis-placed, I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me. If you ever in PA, give me a shout we can take BP and film it, unless you against that, otherwise a cheese steak and beer will do.

There's a great statistic about Howard Stern when he first blew up on the radio scene. People that loved his show would listen for about an hour. People that hated his show would listen for..... go ahead and guess...... 2 hours?!?!?! Why? haters wanted to hear what he was going to say next so they could argue and fuss about it. Thanks for being a hater my man, I enjoy the free exposure.

Joker

I'm not on SBF to become a star on here. TBH I'm not on here to be Ross the normal guy from PA that plays softball. I'm on here for my brand because it is a platform and target market for my material. Dan Davis is a good friend, I talk to him a couple times a month. Any views I get from here is a bonus to what I have already established on other social media platforms. I do videos, that is what SB is at the core, I wanted to try Aso's water method, so I videoed it and uploaded it across all the platforms I normally do. I never called it original or tried ripping anyone off. Did I post it to different boards, sure. Was it out of line, technically I guess it is. Guys are just as guilty of other things in this post as well, pot meet kettle.

Joker, have I come at your neck like you have been with me? No. Have I come off at anyone as rude or out of line? No. Everyone has an opinion about my stuff that has seen it. you either enjoyed it, hated it, or watched it moved on with no real opinion good or bad. It is what is guys. So Joker, I will continue to make videos and continue to post them here, if they're mis-placed, I'm sure you'll be the first to tell me. If you ever in PA, give me a shout we can take BP and film it, unless you against that, otherwise a cheese steak and beer will do.

There's a great statistic about Howard Stern when he first blew up on the radio scene. People that loved his show would listen for about an hour. People that hated his show would listen for..... go ahead and guess...... 2 hours?!?!?! Why? haters wanted to hear what he was going to say next so they could argue and fuss about it. Thanks for being a hater my man, I enjoy the free exposure.

can you contradict yourself a few more times?