E Worlds....Disney....

Spastic Monkey

Oh Yeah!
Any other New England teams going down?? A couple of us will be there Sunday watching the Pats game at the Sports Cafe or the Wing House come on by!!!

Spastic Monkey

Oh Yeah!
Nice....

WingHouse will be doing 1.00 Draft Beers I think....Also, I believe Miller's Ale House is doing some stupid Monday Night deals....

Strawberry

Shin Killer
There was a Boston team last year who had some comedians! About ten of us told stories and swapped lingo. I had no idea WTF a fluffanutter was. And they had never had grits

Apoc13

getting too old for this
i'm not going but i know a couple teams with some teammates of mine going down....wish i could be there

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
There was a Boston team last year who had some comedians! About ten of us told stories and swapped lingo. I had no idea WTF a fluffanutter was. And they had never had grits

ive had both...fluffanutters... and grits... i lived in florida for 7 years but ihave lived in mass a lot longer so i pahk my cah in hahvad yahd!!!!!

cant wait to get to florida on tuesday night!!!!!

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck to everyone... maybe Ill catch up with a few of you.... Can't wait for Monday at 1pm will be in Orlando.

shooter26

Addicted to Softballfans
bracket

from the looks of it they will be using at least 4 different complexes.
anyone on here from FL that would know the different ones that they
have listed on the bracket?? i figure that D is for Disney and the OSC is for the Oceaola complex but
what about the 2 others??

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
from the looks of it they will be using at least 4 different complexes.
anyone on here from FL that would know the different ones that they
have listed on the bracket?? i figure that D is for Disney and the OSC is for the Oceaola complex but
what about the 2 others??

The H-fields are Hess, which are at Wide World of Sports as well. If I'm not mistaken, they are the baseball fields next to the stadium. Grass infields and they put up a temporary fence at 300'. Going from dirt infields to grass can be tough.

Not sure what the BB-fields are?

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
so we are playing at 130 thursday.,.... now people i would like ur opinion my pitcher tell us yest that he is leaving florida early sat morning to fly back and play coed with his girlfriend cause its playoffs does this give me a right to give him a piece of my mind if we do good we dont have a pitcher if he leaves.... lets see what u guys would do if u were in my shoes

Aztecs36

Addicted to Softballfans
Nobody can really afford to go this year, pretty dissapointing on our end. Good luck everyone!

Aztecs36

Addicted to Softballfans
so we are playing at 130 thursday.,.... now people i would like ur opinion my pitcher tell us yest that he is leaving florida early sat morning to fly back and play coed with his girlfriend cause its playoffs does this give me a right to give him a piece of my mind if we do good we dont have a pitcher if he leaves.... lets see what u guys would do if u were in my shoes

Pitchers are just abnormal period.

But this dude has straight lost his marbles.

:D

swish16

What goes here?
Wow u can't be serious? That's the most redicoulous thing I've heard... Leaving the biggest tournament of the year for your team to go home and play coed league? Hell I'd just tell him to not even bother going down and roll with what u got....