Aztecs36
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to give credit where it's due, hit my first oppo HR with it last night! Not on par with my juggy yet but i really enjoyed hitting it.
    They need to break in. They are notorious for that. Once you get a 1000 hits on it, or roll it... :) They are disgusting.
    game got rained out by a crazy thunderstorm.. just got done throwing up some to myself in the back yard and nothing special yet. it was hitting the same distance as my VERY broken in juggy and scn5, but this thing has pretty much no endcap wear and only a few lines of webbing. I'd hope it adds some more distance after another 300 or so hits. i do like the stiff feel though!
    sweet! i've got a game tonight and a triple header monday. i'll let ya know how she performs after that
    i have an OG extended on its way to my doorstep today.. i remember all your talk about how great the og flex is. cant wait to see how this bad boy performs tonight!
    either way it was too heavy for my liking.. he said it was a 28 and dont the majority of older mikens run heavy?
    I've got an offer for a 3rd batch freak.. i pretty much have a set list of bats i'd trade for and havnt got an offer for even one of them yet. But ive been offered 8 million other things! lol
    not bad, definately couldnt let mine go right now. I just got on with a utrip tourney team and played my first utrip ball a couple days ago.. now i need a new bat! trying to trade for a demar stadium but we'll see how that goes
    I hear they are the hottest utrip out, but can crack. I dont care, LS will work with you, plus the 2012 is coming out and is supposed to be more durable. I will be swinging one in Utrip/NSA this year for sure.
    No prob man. Lots of good places to live in TX. You just have to decide what you want and then go from there.
    Sounds like I need to try one out! I've never swung a flex or extended. Were you getting better pop than the scn9?
    hey I saw that u posted about the new Titan Unleashed, and that it was hot. I was thinking of getting one, what did you hear about it and from who?
    Yep that it was. Was kinda worried at the end there. Hanie might be a good starter. He sure looked pretty good.
    You dont want TJ, he's a total cancer, complains about not getting the ball, then drops it when he does. **** that guy. I havent looked at the FA wire but there has gotta be someone out there. Jay started to look really good, Forte is awesome, just need a couple more pieces.
    Yeah, I hit like ****in **** in that dome for some reason, we played way better than that most of the year.....sorry the Bears didnt quite get it done, my Pats were out already so I was over it last weekend.
    gettin worked up for sure - that and too much coffee... return / field position game will be the difference
    Easy on that Bears stuff :D Not sure if I'd go or sit at home, drink and swear in my own house ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…