Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
OMG!!!! Spud hooked this guy up!... above and beyond expectations, btw i think u almost killed my mailman he had trouble carrying that box.:D

GEDC1530.jpg

Tyja factory player roller bag
Tyja spikes
2 Tyja dri fit shirts (black n gray)
Tyja pants (black n gray)
Boombah heat gear shirt (black n gold)
Boombah performance shirt (pink)
Cheaters 2010 YMCA Champs shirt (red)
Power Balance bracelet (black)
Power Balance necklace (black)
3 rolls mueller tape (black, yellow, white)
Nakona glove conditioner
5 Trump Xrocks (44 375)
Axe body wash and scrubber (great cuz mine is about worn out)
Bag of Sterzings chips
Brianas salsa (mild and habenero:eek:)
John Deere hat
John Deere calender
....... im pretty sure i didnt forget anything if i did im sorry...
oh btw, THERES ANOTHER PACKAGE COMING!!!
SPUD is gonna give me a SS overload:D

Thanx a ton bro MERRY XMAS to u and ur family, u have definitely put me fully into the xmas mood with this. i cant say it enuff... THANK YOU!

Package 2 update...
package 2 arrived today with...
a badass steeler blanket
an Iowa Hawkeyes shirt
a Hawkeyes candybar
and a bunch of gloves im assuming for work...

thanx again spud!

Last edited:

Joe#25

Addicted to Softballfans
There is another package on its way from what Im told. But I dont see why everyone is soo concerned about how much others are spending or getting. I would be ok with that if that was all I was getting. To me its about making someone else happy.

Johnnylegg54

I love lamp
OMG!!!! Spud hooked this guy up!... above and beyond expectations, btw i think u almost killed my mailman he had trouble carrying that box.:D

GEDC1530.jpg

Tyja spikes
Nakona glove conditioner
5 Trump Xrocks (44 375)
Bag of Sterzings chips
John Deere hat
John Deere calender

Thanx a ton bro MERRY XMAS to u and ur family, u have definitely put me fully into the xmas mood with this. i cant say it enuff... THANK YOU!

Dang!! nice gift!!!!

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
i think there should be some buttsex for all that, that is nice!

well...i am single these days....:eek:

agreed.... by far one of the best gift... you got hooked up!!! nice!!!

agreed, i walked in and the boxes were sitting by my front door and i was like :confused: then :eek: , then :D

truely got taken care of and if i ever find myself in Franks neighborhood ill be getting him drunk and take advantage

spud

Addicted to Softballfans

GEDC1530.jpg

Tyja spikes
Nakona glove conditioner
5 Trump Xrocks (44 375)
Bag of Sterzings chips
John Deere hat
John Deere calender

hey man this is a f'in blast and cant wait to get the rest out. will put it in the mail monday and im glad you like it. have a merry xmas man

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
hey man this is a f'in blast and cant wait to get the rest out. will put it in the mail monday and im glad you like it. have a merry xmas man

i cant tell you how much u really put me in the xmas spirit today!
Btw the chips and salsa are freakin delicious... i was skeptical about the salsa cuz i prefer the chunky stuff but man is that stuff good... i cant stop going back for more.
Thanx again bro.

spud

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah that salsa is pretty good. its a local bar and is 10 times better out there but the jars not that turable....

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
I just received a gift from the SBF Store. I'm pretty sure I know who its from. I got a nice fitted softballfans hat, a softballfans bat sleeve, and a nice pair of worth batting gloves! Thanks a lot to whoever sent this stuff! I needed some sbf gear! :D I'll post pics later on tonight when I get home.

Brant

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
the usps ss santa gift giving guy brought me a MZGXF56-RHT Mizuno GXF56 MVP Series FBM 13" RHT. also gift bro. username wasnt in the box so thank you Rob Kenny from Waltham. Internet in afghanistan is not working with me so i cant post pics. Mery Christmas to you and yours Mr. Rob

You're welcome bro! I had put up a hint thread but I guess you didn't find it ;) Enjoy the glove -- hopefully it will get some use at 1B and thank YOU for what you're doing over there.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Received my gift today and boy oh boy am I happy. Received a Elite Batpack, COmbatants Jersey with name and number, Elite turfs, Mizuno batting gloves, and custom bat tape. Super sweet gift thank you bro...... I hope you and your family the best of Holidays.

038.jpg
[/IMG]

awesome gift right here

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooter
the usps ss santa gift giving guy brought me a MZGXF56-RHT Mizuno GXF56 MVP Series FBM 13" RHT. also gift bro. username wasnt in the box so thank you Rob Kenny from Waltham. Internet in afghanistan is not working with me so i cant post pics. Mery Christmas to you and yours Mr. Rob

You're welcome bro! I had put up a hint thread but I guess you didn't find it Enjoy the glove -- hopefully it will get some use at 1B and thank YOU for what you're doing over there.

X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Johnnylegg54

I love lamp
Thanks, Chris for my gifts...LOVE EM!
27 oz freak plus
Worth Batpack
mizuno batting gloves
Braves hat
Esteban guitar instruction dvd
3 texas country CD's
Beef Jerky
Thanks buddy!

IMGP0284.jpg

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
I just sat here and went through all 43 pages of this thread...really makes me wish I'd decided to participate! Oh well...next year, for sure!

SBF is amazing. Merry Christmas to you all.

Johnnylegg54

I love lamp
I just sat here and went through all 43 pages of this thread...really makes me wish I'd decided to participate! Oh well...next year, for sure!

SBF is amazing. Merry Christmas to you all.

Yes, its a fun thing! Next year forsure be apart of it!!!

Madsunz

This is what its all about here! While I still haven't received my gift, its a secondary thought to me. Apparently some of us don't quite get the SS concept, and expecting to get something that is better than someone else, which is a shame. I hope everyone has a very safe, happy holiday and an even better new year! The way I see it, no matter what happens, I woke up this morning and was able to tell my wife to be and my 2 kids I love them which is pretty much all that really matters!

I'm really happy you said this, I couldn't agree more...

Madsunz

I think it is awesome how many guys are looking at this exchange as a way to GIVE to others. You can really see in how many great gifts are being given that there are a LOT of great board members here. People that care about other people, that realize the exchange is not how much you can get or when you get it, but how much can you give and how happy can you make another person at Christmas time. To those that are pissed, upset, or disappointed, please think about the spirit of the exchange. It is not about what you can haul away or what you get compared to what you give. Maybe that guy that got a sweet gift will be getting only one gift this Christmas and that is the one you gave. Maybe the guy that couldn't give a whole lot and only was able to spend $40 on the exchange lost his job the week after he put his name into the exchange. The circumstances we often never know, but Christmas is a time for giving. We have all already received the greatest gift we ever could receive so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be thankful this time of year.

Once again, awesome job my brothers and sisters!

Albino Samoan

I think it is awesome how many guys are looking at this exchange as a way to GIVE to others. You can really see in how many great gifts are being given that there are a LOT of great board members here. People that care about other people, that realize the exchange is not how much you can get or when you get it, but how much can you give and how happy can you make another person at Christmas time. To those that are pissed, upset, or disappointed, please think about the spirit of the exchange. It is not about what you can haul away or what you get compared to what you give. Maybe that guy that got a sweet gift will be getting only one gift this Christmas and that is the one you gave. Maybe the guy that couldn't give a whole lot and only was able to spend $40 on the exchange lost his job the week after he put his name into the exchange. The circumstances we often never know, but Christmas is a time for giving. We have all already received the greatest gift we ever could receive so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be thankful this time of year.

Once again, awesome job my brothers and sisters!

I agree and you couldnt have said it better!! Im not worried about getting anything at all. I hope my guy was happy with the things I got him and thats all I care about. The best thing about this is looking at pictures of all the great gift packages!!!

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
I agree and you couldnt have said it better!! Im not worried about getting anything at all. I hope my guy was happy with the things I got him and thats all I care about. The best thing about this is looking at pictures of all the great gift packages!!!

I totally agree, I hooked up everybody in his family from his lil daughter to his wife. I didn't have to but I thought they would enjoy getting something as well. It would be nice to get a great gift(hint hint) but I think its the season of giving. So I choose to take care of everybody in my SS's family.

rizdog23

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my gift today....

Sweet day wife calls me at work and tells me I got a triangle box. And had to wait 8 hours to see whats inside..........

Got a pair of sweats from his local hockey team, a shirt for the wifey and a

NIW MIKEN PSYCHO SUPERMAX...................

SS was good to me...

THANKS OTEJUNK

durnell87

No OOOOOPing Here
Thanks, Chris for my gifts...LOVE EM!
27 oz freak plus
Worth Batpack
mizuno batting gloves
Braves hat
Esteban guitar instruction dvd
3 texas country CD's
Beef Jerky
Thanks buddy!

IMGP0284.jpg

Np but the Esteban DVD was mostly to be a joke. Sorry all of the merchandise is a mixture of brands. Hopefully you like the jerky it's homemade. Glad you like the gifts

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW what a gift...

f1dqfl.jpg

1zv8mqp.jpg

2pqs4lv.jpg

i got

1, Miken Freak LE NIW
2. 2 Elite jerseys one custom
3. Eleite pants
4. Elite Cleats
5. Miken tee shirt
6. Sunflower seeds
7. Beef Jerky
8. Jerky chews formy spoiled dogs
9. A Louisville Slugger glove
10. a WV hat

I think that is everything...im stillin shock... Kellyfj10 is the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.