Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys my ss hooked me up for sure....i got a redsox sweatshirt, new boombah turfs, new louisville slugger batting gloves, the exact ones i asked for, got some sunflower seeds, some big leauge chew,some quencher gum and a power pad for my easton scn12bh that she sent me!!!!!thanks a lot monica!!!!!!:d

007-1.jpg

great gifts man!!!

D'sSftblgrl

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys my SS hooked me up for sure....I got a Redsox sweatshirt, New boombah turfs, New Louisville Slugger batting gloves, the exact ones I asked for, got some sunflower seeds, some big leauge chew,some quencher gum and a power pad for my easton SCN12BH that she sent me!!!!!Thanks a lot Monica!!!!!!:D

007-1.jpg

You are very welcome!! Have a Merry Christmas!

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
Sweet day wife calls me at work and tells me I got a triangle box. And had to wait 8 hours to see whats inside..........

Got a pair of sweats from his local hockey team, a shirt for the wifey and a

NIW MIKEN PSYCHO SUPERMAX...................

SS was good to me...

THANKS OTEJUNK

Merry Xmas Thomas..... have a great new year!!!!

NoRangeAg

three three
I got a second box today from BanjoDan loaded with St. Louis goodies!

First box was 3 lbs of cookies from Dad's Cookie Co., scotch oatmeal cookies are legit!

Second box was packed with:
Budweiser Beer Bucket
Pappy's Smokehouse t-shirt
2 packs of sunflower seeds (BBQ and regular, nailed it as I always need seeds).
2 different BBQ sauces (Super Smokers Championship Sauce and Maull's)
Jumbo's Jumbos shelled peanuts
Cajun Creole Hot Nuts
Thomas Coffee (I freaking love coffee)
Schlafly Christmas Ale Special Release
Schlafly Bière de Garde (I'm especially pumped about this one, the bottle recommends some aging but I'm not sure if I can wait for that)

Thanks again BanjoDan! You killed it with everything you've sent, I love getting local stuff and can't wait to try out that beer!

Merry Christmas and I hope your SS has hooked you up as much as you've hooked me up.

IMG_1432.jpg

spud

Addicted to Softballfans
recieved an email today from evilhomer360, I got a $75 gift card from sbf and it said mor to come. This is sweet and cant wait to buy myself something, oh yeah!! Happy holidays to evilhomer360 and his family. Thanks Bro

mrfreez

Master Power Bunter
Came home today to this:
2010sssbfpic.jpg

Couldn't believe how awesome my SS is. softball45893 is extremely GTG in my books.

Really gotta give Sonic prop's for putting all this together. Hats off!!
Merry christmas to everyone involved in the 2010 SS.

Bullets#57

I hope when my SS gets his package tomorrow, he is as grateful as everyone here. He better post pics because I didn't take any before I shipped it out.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Got box 1 of 2 from Jbird11. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics :D Thanks for all the nice stuff
SS001.jpg

3 bags of Dakota style seeds
2 Worth max spec softballs
Elite softball pants
Game Jersey from Benson's Flea Market in my #8 :D:D
3 poker stars shirts
2 NICE pair of Oakley sunglasses
3 rolls of bat tape(always needed!!!!)
pair of sweat bans
Canterbury Park toboggan
Pacific fitted hat

fossm26

Addicted to Softballfans
2nd package came today from Joe#25 got a softball fans t, batting gloves and 2 rolls of tape thanks again! will post pictures later tonight.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
wow some really awesome gifts so far this year! this should be a busy week for this thread as this will be filling up fast with tons of pics I am sure. I CAN'T WAIT to take my pics and post on here :)

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
picture.php

My SS hooked it up. I came home and found this waiting for me. Got me an Eliteists jersey, microfiber elite shorts, batting gloves, and got something for my son. THANK YOU so much Wesley Coleman from TX. I hope you and yours have a great Christmas!!

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Came home today to this:
2010sssbfpic.jpg

Couldn't believe how awesome my SS is. softball45893 is extremely GTG in my books.

Really gotta give Sonic prop's for putting all this together. Hats off!!
Merry christmas to everyone involved in the 2010 SS.

are those beads?

badboy47

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank You KylePSU1 and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

In the mail today I received
Longhorns cap
Longhorns T-Shirt
2 grip and rips
Pair of Elite turfs in team colors
and a Bass Pro Shops gift card.

Thank You again.

LOUSLIDER1

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mint condition easton synergy scn12bh - thanks bro and happy holidays

pics up later been a long day

by the way how bout them Bears :D :D :D

Raiderfan81

4theFallen Fanatic
I got absolutely hooked up! Never expected to get so much stuff, and nice stuff at that!

Under Armor Hoodie (FREAKING FANTASTIC)
Akadema Glove 14" (might be able to catch now, but probably not)
Miken hat
Boombah pullover
Phiten Necklace
and some crazy chocolate goodness (Im gonna save these for christmas)

Thanks Bert, Firefighter13!

61ca8926.jpg

berx25

Don't hate the Player!
I got my SS gift today. One #25 away Yankees Jersey and a #13 Rodriguez American League Allstar Jersey. Awesome gifts for a huge Yankee fan.

Thanks chadmaiden. Merry Christmas.

daveruth

You better lock it up....
Got mint condition easton synergy scn12bh - thanks bro and happy holidays

pics up later been a long day

by the way how bout them Bears :D :D :D

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Hope you enjoy the new stick. Sorry you will have to take a new profile pic to add it in :D

It was a rough night for the Vikes last night and getting to the end of a rough season. It should be an interesting off season though! Plenty of moves to be made and we'll see what happens with the stadium.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a second box today from banjodan loaded with st. Louis goodies!

First box was 3 lbs of cookies from dad's cookie co., scotch oatmeal cookies are legit!

Second box was packed with:
Budweiser beer bucket
pappy's smokehouse t-shirt
2 packs of sunflower seeds (bbq and regular, nailed it as i always need seeds).
2 different bbq sauces (super smokers championship sauce and maull's)
jumbo's jumbos shelled peanuts
cajun creole hot nuts
thomas coffee (i freaking love coffee)
schlafly christmas ale special release
schlafly bière de garde (i'm especially pumped about this one, the bottle recommends some aging but i'm not sure if i can wait for that)

thanks again banjodan! You killed it with everything you've sent, i love getting local stuff and can't wait to try out that beer!

Merry christmas and i hope your ss has hooked you up as much as you've hooked me up.

img_1432.jpg

mauls is gtg ask the ss if he has access to the sweet and spicy jalapeno.............sweet gifts bro

Enuflogic

remixed version
just received my package from mikewohlwend...and he went over and above, absolutely exactly what I wanted.

916-1.jpg

916-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.