Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Thank you Santa for my present...pictured below:

That's right...I haven't received anything nor does it show my gifts have even been shipped. :(:(:(:(:(

bluedevilfan78

even with the bag
Got mine today........ got home today and had a mizuno frenzy120 waiting on the porch. no screen name but it was from Dennis White.. salisbury, md. Thanks bro awesome gift

pics of bat thaks again Hope you have a Merry Christmas Dennis

002-10.jpg

001-10.jpg

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
I had another christmas present jacked along with the two from jfultz, I shouldnt have complained (jokingly) about waiting lol thats my karma so I guess I deserve it!

that fricken sucks a big fat one bro...

maybe it was the wife or GF playing a joke on you???/

paul07ss

Addicted to Softballfans
Got this from Paul Velovic. I dont know his user name but would like to say thanks and happy holidays from my family to his. If anybody knows his user name and could help me out that would be great.

bag-1.jpg
bag-2.jpg

Hope you like your gift and the colors.. have a great holiday

sgammons17

got mine today from my ss didnt know his screen name his real name is Brian Kellenburger from Indiana
Photo0154.jpg

Elite Shorts
Elite Hat

thanks for the gifts and Merry Christmas to you and yours thanks again

mikey48240

Outstanding Bad Dealer
that fricken sucks a big fat one bro...

maybe it was the wife or GF playing a joke on you???/

I asked my roomie and he said he hadnt been home. I went to the local UPS store and the lady looked up the tracking numbers and was told that I was SOL and that more then likely someone stole them from my doorstep. I said its horse crap that they left two boxes on my door and then took the third to the office the next day!

SWORN*IN

Veteran
Just got a second box from UNABOMBER AKA JEFF. He hooked it up. Thanks again Bro and Merry Christmas. I will post pics once I figure how to.

1st box
1 dozen evil bp balls NIW
2 pair of Boombah batting gloves (team colors)
1 pair of elite shorts (grey)
a camo ball bag that can also be a batting tee box

2nd box
1 pair of size 11 REEBOK VERO IV LOW ZIG TRAINERS (TEAM COLORS)

Good sh*t here....;)

Diesel#14

Addicted to Softballfans
Just come home and finally had something at the door waiting on me. Thanks to Bill Ayers from Wisconsin for the great gifts, hope you and your family have a great Christmas bro!
secretsanta.jpg

Unabomber

1st box
1 dozen evil bp balls NIW
2 pair of Boombah batting gloves (team colors)
1 pair of elite shorts (grey)
a camo ball bag that can also be a batting tee box

2nd box
1 pair of size 11 REEBOK VERO IV LOW ZIG TRAINERS (TEAM COLORS)

Good sh*t here....;)

Glad you liked it. Merry Christmas

daveruth

You better lock it up....
I came home today to find a box sitting at my door! I got a very nice Elite package from A. Simpson from AZ. Did not give a screen name. Package included a pair of Grey Pants, Red Shorts, a towel, batting gloves and a pair of Red and Black Turfs! I will try to get pics up later if I can find my camera.

Last edited:

KyGent12

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you like it....I was waiting for a custom Louisville sleeve for the finger but it couldn't get done. That's why I asked if you like pro teams :p

I already put a Cardinal sticker on it. Ya not a big pro fan. Thanks again. I hope u get something soon.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Thanks a lot....my wife has been eyeballin a Vikings toaster for some time now

December2010008.jpg

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
Wow! I know it sucks to have nothing yet, and no clue who has you or if they have sent it out but DUDE! Its still 8 days till Christmas Morning. You will be OK,,, I hope. :D By the way I am in the same boat, guess we just gotta wait.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nate,
I haven't received any SS stuff yet.... :(
I think I may have got the shaft this year....:(

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my package from AJ22 today... great gifts... Boombah batting gloves, Boombah Dri Fit Shirt, Boombah Pullover and a Christmas Card with a $20 Wlamrt Gift Card... Thanks and Have a Merry Christmas!!

Last edited:

JBailey

Received my gift, have no idea who its from but THANK YOU!!!

Got an Easton Hoodie, Easton Home/Away Batting Gloves, an SBF T, and some mizuno off the field sandals......

Thanks again!!!

joncoke

Addicted to Softballfans
So after a long day of work I come home to find a package waiting on me. Inside was a combat fitted hat, combat Derby boys Jersey and an elite longsleeve fleece. All in team colors. The Jersey is freaking amazing looking and the shirt is oh so warm.
Only thing is that the only name on the box was marson so I don't know who sent it. Whoever you are thank you all and a merry Christmas

NoRangeAg

three three
Just received a 3rd box from BanjoDan with a bunch more goodies!

IMG_1434.jpg

In the latest delivery there was the following:
2 bottles of Vess' Cream Soda
Bag of Billy Goat Chip Company potato chips
Bag of Old Vienna of St. Louis Red Hot Riplets chips (these are being eaten as I type this and are the goods!)
A bottle of Fiebings Neatsfoot Oil that my Pro Preferred will love
A Dudley Thunder SW ball

BanjoDan has literally sent me every treat that St. Louis and its surrounding areas have to offer and I love every bit of it. Thanks again Dan!

I got a second box today from BanjoDan loaded with St. Louis goodies!

First box was 3 lbs of cookies from Dad's Cookie Co., scotch oatmeal cookies are legit!

Second box was packed with:
Budweiser Beer Bucket
Pappy's Smokehouse t-shirt
2 packs of sunflower seeds (BBQ and regular, nailed it as I always need seeds).
2 different BBQ sauces (Super Smokers Championship Sauce and Maull's)
Jumbo's Jumbos shelled peanuts
Cajun Creole Hot Nuts
Thomas Coffee (I freaking love coffee)
Schlafly Christmas Ale Special Release
Schlafly Bière de Garde (I'm especially pumped about this one, the bottle recommends some aging but I'm not sure if I can wait for that)

Thanks again BanjoDan! You killed it with everything you've sent, I love getting local stuff and can't wait to try out that beer!

Merry Christmas and I hope your SS has hooked you up as much as you've hooked me up.

IMG_1432.jpg

55C-Gas

Snipe This!!
I came home to my gifts today...
1. Miken Chaos
2. Subway gift card
3. T-shirt
4. DVD

I am very thanful to brewcitydude25, great gifts.. THANK YOU!!

101_1776.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Got home from work today, and saw that 3 packages arrived for me:

c3e14097.jpg

An Easton Salvo
2 bottles of Pliny the Elder
2 things of beef jerky
Hoodie
T-shirt
Candles and candle accessories for the wife

We were both really excited about all of it. It's been 5 minutes and my wife already is opening up the candles, and I'm about to go look for tape to do the Salvo bat grip. Glad I'm hitting tomorrow :D

Thanks Peter! (VPD#9)

swish16

What goes here?
So after a long day of work I come home to find a package waiting on me. Inside was a combat fitted hat, combat Derby boys Jersey and an elite longsleeve fleece. All in team colors. The Jersey is freaking amazing looking and the shirt is oh so warm.
Only thing is that the only name on the box was marson so I don't know who sent it. Whoever you are thank you all and a merry Christmas

Ed Marson is jrcadilac

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
local food items are always the best. That is one thing I likre getting being stationed overseas due to the lack of selection locally.

xtremecoach

Addicted to Softballfans
I got some shirts from my SS. BBQ sauce, wing sauce and some local chili and some hair ribbons for my girls. Thank you very much and have a Merry Christmas.

n8ers

Word
The Tri-Angle box came today, but thats it? So I guess I am waiting for another box. Well back to the tri-angle box,,,,,,,
downsized951222101501.jpg

downsized951222101502.jpg

downsized951222101503.jpg

downsized951222101504.jpg

I hope this thing is ASA legal! THX Hoodlum11 You're the bombdiggity!

bomber12

Addicted to Softballfans
my ss hooked me up with some awesome gear Alabama decals&pillow for the car an sbf jersey with name&# on back a pair of spyder batting gloves&3 new worth balls thank you so much to Bones#2 he did an awesome job!! thank you so much once again and merry christmas to all.

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
Got my SS package today!!!! :D Thank you SS
I do not know who sent it but thank you very much...Merry Christmas!!!!!:D

New Orleans Saints Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Fresno State Hat
Fresno State Travel Tumbler

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.