How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Not saying he did or didn't but if I played 300 league games I could easily hit 600 hrs. (not being sarcastic either). It's league people. And in my league it's 7 and 1 up. I've hit 5 in a game in league many times. It's not hard to hit a hr. Especially if you have big hr limits. Remember it's just league.

Stop saying this douche.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, lets break this down. If Warpath was truly playing 10 games per week (5x per week, doubleheaders as stated)... And he played 30 weeks during the year (Which is most likely an overestimate on my part).. that is 300 games. Okay, lets say he has played in 20 tournaments throughout the year... and say he averaged playing 4 games per tournament... (Which going by the above formula, would be 380 games.. then he is averaging about .75 home runs per game)... Since he mainly plays D and E ball, I have come to an assumption

(A) He is full of crap
(B) He hits a lot of HRs for outs (Or inning-ending in tournaments)
(C) All of the above

Stop saying this douche.
It's just league............. douche :)

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Not saying he did or didn't but if I played 300 league games I could easily hit 600 hrs. (not being sarcastic either). It's league people. And in my league it's 7 and 1 up. I've hit 5 in a game in league many times. It's not hard to hit a hr. Especially if you have big hr limits. Remember it's just league.

Oh agreed... Hell, if I went up to the plate swinging for the fence every time, in 380 games, I would think Id have a decent shot at hitting 300 hrs in that many ABs.. And the more I think about it, I could see Warpath swinging for the fence every time.... no matter the situation..

Hell, maybe he has hit that many HRs...

Have you two even seen his ****ty swing?? I mean really........In my mind that ****ty swing could not produce 300 homeruns in 380 games. It only got like 2 out of 30 swings in his bp vid.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you two even seen his ****ty swing?? I mean really........In my mind that ****ty swing could not produce 300 homeruns in 380 games. It only got like 2 out of 30 swings in his bp vid.

Like I said I don't know if he did or not. All swings aside, I was just saying it's very possible to hit 300 hrs in roughly 1200 at bats with high hr limits

jrock2033

Worth Huer
So its a hr swing everytime or a long fly out huh? I guess basehits and scoring runs are overrated in tournies huh? Please tell me where you guys get unlimited or more than 4-5 hrs on a saturday and we will gladly come play..

I can agree that league ball is swing away, but warpath and all others is full of crap to hit 300-600 hrs a year...

wait I hear travis resmondo calling..

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
So its a hr swing everytime or a long fly out huh? I guess basehits and scoring runs are overrated in tournies huh? Please tell me where you guys get unlimited or more than 4-5 hrs on a saturday and we will gladly come play..

I can agree that league ball inswing away, but warpath and all others is full of crap to hit 300-600 hrs a year...

wait I hear travis resmondo calling..[/QUOTE
I play the conference on the weekends and we get 8 or 12 a game. And no I am not full of crap at all. If I played 300 league games I could easily hit more than 300 hrs. I repeat...easily. Hrs are the easiest part of the game. And I play against Travis resmondos team a lot. I have also went 4-4 with 3 hrs off of Andy in one of those games. Did we win? No is hitting a homerun in underhand softball hard? Not even a little bit.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Like I said I don't know if he did or not. All swings aside, I was just saying it's very possible to hit 300 hrs in roughly 1200 at bats with high hr limits

Yeah, and it's possible that I could power a 10Mw gas turbine with the gas out of my ass from the Chili I ate for lunch..........But, highly unlikely. When you speak about possibilities......All things are possible. But, are they plausible?? No. A very good hitter with superior mechanics, strength and batspeed could do it...Certainly, but we are being specific. Warpath and his poor mechanics, slow bat and 185lb bench are not hitting 300 homeruns in 380 games......No how...No way.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, and it's possible that I could power a 10Mw gas turbine with the gas out of my ass from the Chili I ate for lunch..........But, highly unlikely. When you speak about possibilities......All things are possible. But, are they plausible?? No. A very good hitter with superior mechanics, strength and batspeed could do it...Certainly, but we are being specific. Warpath and his poor mechanics, slow bat and 185lb bench are not hitting 300 homeruns in 380 games......No how...No way.

Well I've never seen his swing so I can't say. I was just speaking in general. I know a ton of people that could hit 300 hrs in 300 league games with 5+ hr limits.

jrock2033

Worth Huer
Well I've never seen his swing so I can't say. I was just speaking in general. I know a ton of people that could hit 300 hrs in 300 league games with 5+ hr limits.

I wasnt doubting you... just him. its a classic swing away out your shoes..

so you cant tell me he dont mis hit them into a double play, flyout, infield fly, or even a basehit...but he prob gets mad at basehits that score runs..

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

We're not talking about your people........How many times does it need to be said?? We're talking about a specific person.....Warpath.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktown808

The Unknowns
I figured it out! He wasn't lying...he has a misunderstanding of what constitutes a homerun. He thought any ball that touches the outfield grass is a homerun. No wonder!

AveregeJay

Banned User
I play the conference on the weekends and we get 8 or 12 a game. And no I am not full of crap at all. If I played 300 league games I could easily hit more than 300 hrs. I repeat...easily. Hrs are the easiest part of the game. And I play against Travis resmondos team a lot. I have also went 4-4 with 3 hrs off of Andy in one of those games. Did we win? No is hitting a homerun in underhand softball hard? Not even a little bit.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Are you saying you have time to adjust to a lob pitch?? :D

Modified FP is more fun, ijs.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
That has to be the most boring 5 minutes of pop flys and 6-4-3 taylor made's I've ever seen.

See? That is why this wears me out. Is it possible for a guy to hit 300 homeruns in 380 games?? Of course, but not Warpath.....And that is what this thread is about. Look at that swing...........*shakes head in dismay*

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I know right!!! Hahahhaa I've never played modified but I would love to.

Imagine this...........Runners at first and second, less than 2 outs. 2-0 count, 2-1 count, 3-1 count and you're stepping into the box knowing that they have to throw you a fastball, but just can't throw it fast enough........OOOOOooooooh the fun.:D

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
HAHAHAHA...see?

huge difference ain't it?

Yes it is. I like the guy and think he's funny, and I would never talk down to someone about their athletic ability but I would definitely try to give the guy a lot of hitting tips. I don't see 300 career hrs out of that swing.

caustin

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for posting the vid swing lol i agree with alot of people on here that hr's r not an oddity in slowpitch softball. if ur any good at all u can hit the ball over a 300' ft fence with some sort of frequency. its all the other things that make u an "A", "B", or "C" level player at the tourney level. rec league power hitters ar a dime a dozen. having sat thru the horrible 5 minutes of bp i prolly wouldnt even qualify Warpath as a rec league power hitter either.

jrock2033

Worth Huer
Yes it is. I like the guy and think he's funny, and I would never talk down to someone about their athletic ability but I would definitely try to give the guy a lot of hitting tips. I don't see 300 career hrs out of that swing.

thats the thing man..he dont listen and think hes god's gift to softball

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

That's the thing dude...We've tried to help him and he thinks he's soooooo good that he just ignores it. Comes in here and pumps his chest and cuts up....Instead of trying to get better.....This is why I get so bothered.