How many Hr's do you hit in a season?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Is it good or should I be hitting more?

I can only speak for myself.....But, whenever I say "Wow" and you're involved it's usually "Wow!!! He's ****ing stupid......", "Wow!!! He's full of ****.......", "Wow!!! He's really untalented......"......Nothing else.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Are you the only one that can hit em ? Bases empty or loaded, you are swingin for it huh ?

Not at al but all the leagues in montgomery county its 5 a game and some places are 5 and 1 up. So there is a plethora of hr's. We always use them all too. My warpath team everyone from top to bottom can hit them. But other teams its a couple guys and what not.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I hit 39 in conference, didn't get to play much league because my local league is on Friday and I'm usually playing tournaments on Friday nights. But I would say I hit 50-60 in league

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I can only speak for myself.....But, whenever I say "Wow" and you're involved it's usually "Wow!!! He's ****ing stupid......", "Wow!!! He's full of ****.......", "Wow!!! He's really untalented......"......Nothing else.

I dont think its that hard to believe I bat clean up on every team I play on and get to use them. I've gone 4-4 with 4 hrs a bunch of times. Its really not a big deal.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I dont think its that hard to believe I bat clean up on every team I play on and get to use them. I've gone 4-4 with 4 hrs a bunch of times. Its really not a big deal.

Take it to a noob board.....I've seen your ****ty swing. I don't believe you for one second.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

Maybe swing is mad because of his ............

2011 stats:

0.000 batting average

0 homeruns

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
HRs

We start around the end of march and end in november.

I hit around three hundred hr's from spring to fall last year.
League and Tourny's of combined.

I'm going to have to call BS on this unless every league/tourny you play in is unlimited HRs.

How may games did you play? If you had the HR frequency you claim the major teams would be bidding for your skills.:rolleyes:

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Take it to a noob board.....I've seen your ****ty swing. I don't believe you for one second.

Its really not a big deal i'm sure i'll hit alot more this year. I'm getting better every year. I am swinging for the fence and pulling hard most of the time in league though.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Its really not a big deal i'm sure i'll hit alot more this year. I'm getting better every year. I am swinging for the fence and pulling hard most of the time in league though.

I won't even grace your bull**** thread with my presence anymore.......You're a joke. You're not getting better. You don't pay a bit of attention to what good hitters are doing, turn every thread into a joke and take every oppotunity to pound your chest.........The good hitters I see don't do any of this.

Good day to you sir!!! I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I won't even grace your bull**** thread with my presence anymore.......You're a joke. You're not getting better. You don't pay a bit of attention to what good hitters are doing, turn every thread into a joke and take every oppotunity to pound your chest.........The good hitters I see don't do any of this.

I never said I was a good hitter, I asked a simple question. How many hrs do you hit a year?

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

Yeah but your fence are only 200 ft, so thats not sayin much. :rolleyes:

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not that uncommon to have big hr numbers in league. League is nothing. I only play league to drink beer and swing away. I have hit over 100 hrs in a may-august double header league. It's 7 and 1 up. Not very hard to do.

mrbtjohns

Addicted to Softballfans
Not at al but all the leagues in montgomery county its 5 a game and some places are 5 and 1 up. So there is a plethora of hr's. We always use them all too. My warpath team everyone from top to bottom can hit them. But other teams its a couple guys and what not.

Where in Montgomery County do you play and on what nights?

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

Warpth, I see you wont be going over to Swings home for dinner anytime soon. :cool:

ktown808

The Unknowns

Have to agree here...if you hit as much as you claim to hit you wouldn't be playing only league/rec ball and D/E tourneys.

Martin 20

Extra Hitter
Not trashin but, more homeruns does not = better hitter. Being able to hit when there are no homeruns = better hitter

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Not trashin but, more homeruns does not = better hitter. Being able to hit when there are no homeruns = better hitter

Agreed but if you can hit when you have none left you can also hit the long ball more often then not. Hrs are the easiest part of hitting but still a part of hitting.