Very Soon I will post the epic fails of SNL

consistencyplz

Creative Genius
Wouldn't be better to take the high road and say, "sorry you had a bad experience have a nice day" and not take his orders in the future.
The low road for us would be to post about him, out of the blue, after we sent him all his files months ago. I sat there and didn't hit the submit button because of that... But its hard to take the high road when a person is attempting to drag down my means to collect my pay check that covers my bills. Most customers of ours who have a problem, come to us and we take care of them and make it right. Our history shows that.

I'm done with this topic... Carry on

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Hmm, interesting, since the majority of people never seem to have issues with SNL and you have had 37 of them. You might want to see if that's just Karma biting you back bud.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
A certain employee of SnL told me to "piss off" last year... Will never deal with again.

That is all.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Hmm, interesting, since the majority of people never seem to have issues with SNL and you have had 37 of them. You might want to see if that's just Karma biting you back bud.

Hmmm, that's what I was thinking also.......

SNL > Jlope....Just saying!

Last edited:

James23

Hittin' Backside
Wouldn't be better to take the high road and say, "sorry you had a bad experience have a nice day" and not take his orders in the future.

We did - about 3 months ago. I even sent him every vector file that he's ever had on file with us (which isn't our policy) to just ask him to nicely go elsewhere. He's not worth the headaches (as you can clearly see with how he chooses to deal with the situation now).

abney31

Love to hate me
I hate it when people basically get what they want and still complain about it. EVERY company screws up every now and then, it happens. But to me what makes a good company is they make things right, right away. SNL has a PROVEN track record of doing that. Check the other guys record, that all Im saying. I had an issue with SNL this year too. We ordered shirts though them like we do every year. I open the box and I thought we were one shirt shy. Told them they missed a shirt and without hesitation they made another. Turns out I MADE THE MISTAKE. It was their. I could have had a free shirt and never said a thing but I didnt. I paid for it because I made the mistake and they never questioned me. Last year I needed 2 shirts for a tourny. They had them made and shipped to the hotel we were staying at in less than 4 days! Thats customer service. I know they get tired of me ordering every other week a shirt here, a towel their, O now I need another shirt and a bag and I need it ASAP, but they NEVER complain and offer up IMO one of the best products and fast services around. So as far as Im concerned SNL will ALWAYS have my business. Guys as long as I run "GAMEFACE" you will make my shirts. You also will be doing my kids teams this year. O and by the way I will need my kids shirts ASAP! Thanks. LOL

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
The key in all of this is...they have never said anything I have posted didn't happen. They take the Internet cowboy approach and try to discredit.

8 thru 10. They asked me to help them orgaize their artwork files and how they maintained them. Talked to Rick about this and I advised him on a pair of pants that were made wrong. He said he would get to the bottom of it and remake them...never got them

cntrain

jlope, I am not sure what you think it will help to post these items out here to sling mud. It seems a bit petty bud. It sounds like your relationship with SnL has been severed and it looks like none of these issues were big enough issues that you posted about them at the time to warn prospective customers. So let it die! See you at the ball park soon.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
The key in all of this is...they have never said anything I have posted didn't happen. They take the Internet cowboy approach and try to discredit.
8 thru 10. They asked me to help them orgaize their artwork files and how they maintained them. Talked to Rick about this and I advised him on a pair of pants that were made wrong. He said he would get to the bottom of it and remake them...never got them

At this point why should they? There comes a time when "the customer is always right" because null and void. You srarted this thread to bash them, they didn't start one to bash you.

SNL > Jlope

jlope

You are the most ridiculous customer we've ever had. We spent months and years filling every crackpot request you ever gave us. Did we make mistakes every once in a while, sure, but that was bound to happen when each order you have needs 10+ revisions along with multiple color choices.

We had your artwork is your excuse??? Like someone else couldn't draw a star and use bahaus font. The amount of time it takes to do your orders comes in at a loss to a company. You might be an okay guy, not sure... never met you, but your thee worst customer I've ever dealt with. You have your files, now go away and bother some other company with your mall photos redraws of michael jordan shirts and oregon jerseys etc...

The low road for us would be to post about him, out of the blue, after we sent him all his files months ago. I sat there and didn't hit the submit button because of that... But its hard to take the high road when a person is attempting to drag down my means to collect my pay check that covers my bills. Most customers of ours who have a problem, come to us and we take care of them and make it right. Our history shows that.

I'm done with this topic... Carry on

We did - about 3 months ago. I even sent him every vector file that he's ever had on file with us (which isn't our policy) to just ask him to nicely go elsewhere. He's not worth the headaches (as you can clearly see with how he chooses to deal with the situation now).

All of this is not accurate. What were sent were jpegs. The same stuff they send out for approvals. I asked where the vectors were and got a song and dance. The issue was, they made mistakes and when you voice the issue...it was my fault. I was told, "tell me where to send the ARTWORK files", i told them and then had to ask for it again 3 weeks later. once again, these are the events.

And for the record, no one is affecting anyone's paycheck. the only thing that would be affecting anyone's paycheck is the people putting out the mistakes.

jlope ..

I am going to ask one question ..

When did all of this take place ??

2-2010 to 12-2010...basically 1 season.

11. substituted material. when questioned about it..."the new material is actually more expensive than the other material from before". but they cost the same to buy????

oakleydude...i thought you were a S55 guy?

Last edited:

jlope

I guess you missed a lot this past fall. I have no ties to any single company....I'm a free agent.

ed...it was sarcasm. :)

is it really bashing when all you are posting are actual events? and why would they start a thread about a customer who paid and expected to get what they paid for and was promised??? :confused:

AJ22

Super Moderator
2-2010 to 12-2010...basically 1 season.

In all due respect, give me one reason then why I should allow you to post in SNL's sub-forum then ?

The sub-forums were not created until after Jan 1st 2011 .. hence, I will not hold companies accountable for anything that happened before the time the new sub-forums were created.

If you would like to continue your crusade, then give me a reason to leave this here. Otherwise, I need to move this accordingly .. or just delete.

jlope

In all due respect, give me one reason then why I should allow you to post in SNL's sub-forum then ?

The sub-forums were not created until after Jan 1st 2011 .. hence, I will not hold companies accountable for anything that happened before the time the new sub-forums were created.

If you would like to continue your crusade, then give me a reason to leave this here. Otherwise, I need to move this accordingly .. or just delete.

Glad you asked AJ...because the promises they made in 2010 have not been completed. No vector files and no pants as promised...so I guess in reality 2-2010 to present.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Not one to ***** alot but I just took my business else where after they colored our uniforms wrong last season and denied it. Then when we reordered for nationals no ones unis matched the first order and the new order

jlope

Not one to ***** alot but I just took my business else where after they colored our uniforms wrong last season and denied it. Then when we reordered for nationals no ones unis matched the first order and the new order

Let me guess...black looked navy?

James23

Hittin' Backside
I sent you ALL YOUR VECTOR FILES. If you'd like to me post the link that is still active for all to go and download them I will. Now you are just flat out lying.

Last edited:

James23

Hittin' Backside
The link is since broken so here is the proof. I'm done with your stupid lying vindictive ass. It's not my fault you don't know how to open up an illustrator file.

reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM
subject You have uploaded a file (Description: Lopeman Files)

sendspace.com file upload confirmation for [email protected]

You have successfully uploaded a file called Lopeman.rar (131.8 MB), to sendspace.

Description: Lopeman Files
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9y19d

You can use the following link to delete your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/q9y19d/cb7409a4282f342d5352f7f58b2ec691

A notification with the download link was sent to: [email protected]

The files may be available for a limited time only, if you are not a sendspace Max member. If you gave us a recipient's email address they have now been sent the download link.

Thank you for using sendspace. If you have any questions, please visit us again at http://www.sendspace.com.

sendspace.com - The best free file sharing service.

Rillo26

Addicted to Softballfans
The funny thing is I don't think people understand how much time we wasted doing mockups for him. Mockups that never get put into production. Mockups that have every possible color combination known to man. But it's still cool if he orders 1 shirt right? He is sooooo picky about every little detail that there was no way to make him happy. Jlope you have to realize the amount of time it takes to do a mockup and then make all your stupid revisions or try new ideas. Get the program yourself and learn how to use it so you stop wasting our time. You can't hurt our reputation because your reputation is worse...

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
All I know is that I will continue to get products from SNL. They are bar far one of the best companies out there. For the last two years we have been with them. I will agree, there have been some mistakes. For instance, last year we ordered some white unis with Vegas Gold siding...however the vegas gold came out green on some unis. We simply talked to SNL and we got that fixed very quickly. They were great with the customer service. We also had some name issues for several players. Either we wrote the names down wrong, or either they forgot to put in a letter, either way those mistakes were corrected very quickly. We understand mistakes will happen, SNL worked with us, and we were satisfied with every outcome. We will continue to do business with SNL in the years to come.

Btw....Joe really hooked us up with our unis this year. We asked for quite a bit of revisions, but ultimately we all extremely happy with the result. Big ups to Joe, and everyone at SNL. I have played against some of the people who work there and they really couldn't be any better bunch of guys.

jlope

Jj23 and rilo...

Used cs5 to open them...jpegs. And as far as mock ups go. It's simple, what do you guys do for business? Pretty sure it's design and manufacture custom apparel. So to complain about artwork is sort of insane. A good portion of the artwork wad based on revisions because you didn't exactly listen. And as far as color variations, that's the easiest thing to change is colors once a mock is laid out. Are you sure you aren't confusing me with the other team. The one you guys complained about? I know they had lots of color combos. I remember Todd sending me their jpegs and asking for help.
I also remember how Todd would say you guys would get the two of us confused...goes back to that whole file management discussion with Rick.

Jj23...one thing. You said, now I'm lying??? So are you saying that everything else has been factual? C'mon man just own up. C
all I have given are the events.
12. Shirts missing half the logo. (maybe I should start posting pics)

Last edited:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
This is wack!

Jlope,

I have been on this board for a few years now and have never seen someone do a NGTG thread this way. Should have just layed it all out in the OP and let it roll. Instead, you chose draw it out which allows other people the chance to chime and thus created an arguementitive, bashing thread.

Seems like people think that just because they are a customer means they can do or say whatever they want and when the company replies in the same manner it's wrong. The customer is not alway right!

As far as the time spent on you by SNL for all the design work, maybe they should have charged you by the mock-up. Yes, this is what they make money from, but to waste time on designs that you won't use is not fair to them or the other customers waiting for their work.

SNL is one of the most respected companies on this board, so i'd be surprised if any company works with you in the future after your posting of this thread.

Rillo26

Addicted to Softballfans
Jlope,

As far as the time spent on you by SNL for all the design work, maybe they should have charged you by the mock-up. Yes, this is what they make money from, but to waste time on designs that you won't use is not fair to them or the other customers waiting for their work.

THANK YOU! Perfectly said. Changing colors is not as easy as it sounds. It still takes time and files get bigger which slows the computer down which slows our production down. Your revisions are not typical of the average customer.

James23

Hittin' Backside
I'm done with you - you are 100% accurate. I sent you 138 MB's worth of .jpgs - get a ****ing clue.