Very Soon I will post the epic fails of SNL

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
All 37 of them...all separate events. .

Last edited:

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
and what is that 37 out a gazillion uniforms they have done???? Seems relevant.

jlope

1. An employee had a set of our completed and paid for jerseys in his car for a month. Had to inquire multiple times to get them.

jlope

2. Waited 4 plus months on a paid for pullover that was part of a team order. Notified them multiple times, was told it was done multiple times...4 months.

skew12

1. An employee had a set of our completed and paid for jerseys in his car for a month. Had to inquire multiple times to get them.

Now that's just ****ing ridiculous.

If you're going to number them, then place them all in the OP.

jlope

This is reason enough to shame them to hell? :confused: Guess you NEVER make any mistakes. :rolleyes:

Nope...placed the order and prepaid.

3. Had to make a single shirt over 5 times...couldn't get the size right...them when the size was right...the artwork was upside down.

Last edited:

jlope

4. Received a pair of pants with a 27" inseam...now normally I would say it was a sewing issue, but we had a specific location for a logo on the bottom of the legs...so the were dyed that way...to 27".

jlope

5. 70% of our pockets fell out of our pants. Was asked if we were stuffing our batting gloves on our pockets too hard. I sent them a picture of a rover pocket so the issue could be fixed.

jlope

6. Charged ups rates and items were shipped usps.

Last edited:

FFPOOK

Addicted to Softballfans

Is that C1 as your avatar? Awesome!!! oh, continue with your failings of SNL

James23

Hittin' Backside
Who's the idiot that would keep ordering from a company a 37th time if they had already ****ed up 36? Find some other company to deal with your ignorant ass. Stay classy.

Rillo26

Addicted to Softballfans
Jlope has pulled this stunt with every company he has gone through. There is a reason you have been released by multiple companies and now add S&L to that list. I feel sorry for whoever gets him next. You've been warned!

jlope

Is that C1 as your avatar? Awesome!!! oh, continue with your failings of SNL

yep

Who's the idiot that would keep ordering from a company a 37th time if they had already ****ed up 36? Find some other company to deal with your ignorant ass. Stay classy.

duh, you had the designs.

Jlope has pulled this stunt with every company he has gone through. There is a reason you have been released by multiple companies and now add S&L to that list. I feel sorry for whoever gets him next. You've been warned!

you are correct...snl is the only co
pant I ever used...so you are right.

Last edited:

jlope

7. Placed an order for a 12 year old's Christmas present...even paid an expedite fee to get it, even though it was within the standard snl lead time...discussed a final change...was assured it would happen...didn't happen. Order was wrong.

consistencyplz

Creative Genius
You are the most ridiculous customer we've ever had. We spent months and years filling every crackpot request you ever gave us. Did we make mistakes every once in a while, sure, but that was bound to happen when each order you have needs 10+ revisions along with multiple color choices.

We had your artwork is your excuse??? Like someone else couldn't draw a star and use bahaus font. The amount of time it takes to do your orders comes in at a loss to a company. You might be an okay guy, not sure... never met you, but your thee worst customer I've ever dealt with. You have your files, now go away and bother some other company with your mall photos redraws of michael jordan shirts and oregon jerseys etc...

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this....I think this guy should just get his own company, then he can complain when his own people mess up.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
You are the most ridiculous customer we've ever had. We spent months and years filling every crackpot request you ever gave us. Did we make mistakes every once in a while, sure, but that was bound to happen when each order you have needs 10+ revisions along with multiple color choices.

We had your artwork is your excuse??? Like someone else couldn't draw a star and use bahaus font. The amount of time it takes to do your orders comes in at a loss to a company. You might be an okay guy, not sure... never met you, but your thee worst customer I've ever dealt with. You have your files, now go away and bother some other company with your mall photos redraws of michael jordan shirts and oregon jerseys etc...
Wouldn't be better to take the high road and say, "sorry you had a bad experience have a nice day" and not take his orders in the future.