Miken DC 41 Basement BP

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
received my miken dc41 27ozer in the mail today.... i got so anxious to hit with it, i went to the basement and was trying to do some basement bp. i was trying to toss my self the ball and hit it into a blanket, and well... the first time i hit the ball it went through the wall. i opened the crawl space door and the ball rolled out. my second attempt to hit, the ball bounced off the wall/ceiling hit the floor and busted the window behind me..... yup that pretty much sums it up... ps, i have never filmed myself trying to hit a ball, thats why the first swings on each video where yeah, well you know. . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
Almost fell over laughing so hard, I like how after the window breaks you figure it can't get any broker and take another hack .

Are we gonna see a 3 hit DC 41 in the selling section to help buy a new window?

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
Almost fell over laughing so hard, I like how after the window breaks you figure it can't get any broker and take another hack .

Are we gonna see a 3 hit DC 41 in the selling section to help buy a new window?

hell nah, i put tape and cardboard over that ****...... i will figure it out.... haha

reuben

I once took out the windshield in my suburban tossing up a ball in the front yard to catch it with my new glove. I threw it high and it started drifting back and back then crack, spiderwebbed the entire thing. my wife was pissed and I felt like a total idiot. So, dont feel bad, I am sure that window is way cheaper then a windshield.

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
I once took out the windshield in my suburban tossing up a ball in the front yard to catch it with my new glove. I threw it high and it started drifting back and back then crack, spiderwebbed the entire thing. my wife was pissed and I felt like a total idiot. So, dont feel bad, I am sure that window is way cheaper then a windshield.

my wife was cool with it, so i'm in the clear, just gotta buy a damn window...:D

Oso

Banned User
dude this **** is ****ing gold this is on my favorites now, god damn cant stop watching hahahahahahahahahaha

BIG JOE

One hit left!
You know what makes this even better?

I got to meet you a couple weeks back.........

Funny **** here!