Miken DC 41 Basement BP

Fury Fighter

Manager
****ing funniest **** ever right there.... ive laughed for a solid 4 mins straight. horrendous hacks... and he watches it slowly bounce back to the window... awesome stuff here

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
****ing funniest **** ever right there.... ive laughed for a solid 4 mins straight. horrendous hacks... and he watches it slowly bounce back to the window... awesome stuff here

after i hit it and heard that loud thud, i thought i was gonna get nailed in the face.... put me in shock haha

Jclinard

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear that, was telling my wife how much I hate this Rain, watched our single A local team beat the White Sox in the rain and froze my ass off last night. However I am suppose to be getting my 454 tomm and it should be nice this weekend!

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Dude, that is the best EVER on SBF's and you should submit your video to America's Funniest Videos.

If this is what it's like to take BP in your basement I would love to see a party at your house :D

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
This was freakin' epic. I love the 2nd video when he busts the window, stares at it for a bit (as if figuring out what to do), hits again and busts out the remainder of the window :D

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
and the good news is............ my wife didn't even get mad, she actually laughed about it

Really you're married? I was so ready to fire off the kid living in moms basement thing.......

1st vid: It was great how you looked at the hole as if you were shocked the ball even went through.....With that swing, I am too.

2nd vid: It was even greater when you stood there looking at the window as if "A" it was gonna fix it self or "B" My mom, I mean my wife is gonna kill me.

With that being said, it takes someone with a great sense of humor to post this. You have made the day for me and a lot of people. Thanks Bro.

Oh and if that's how excited you are over a new bat, I'd hate to see what happens to the X-Mas tree durning Christmas at your house.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sorry, I can't stop watching your video's bro..........It's like crack or Charley Sheen, I just need more.

I wish I was a talent finder for MTV. I'd get you your own Reality TV show. Have you ever seen your self being on Jackass before?

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i have tears streaming down my face. when you hit the ball in the first video and just stand there staring at the wall, is when i lost it...the 2nd video...lmao the entire time.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
"that is not good"...........swings again and breaks more glass. great video.

Mrboom

I will have to admit that I laughed extremely hard at these videos.. Then I had my wife watched them and she too laughed extremely hard..

Why? Because last month I put two holes in our vinyl shed tossing and hitting a ball in my back yard.. * My back yard is the base of a mountain and about 100 feet up the woods start *

So now my shed has two nice round holes in the front panel..

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
LMAO. Dude, just because your avy is Kenny Powers doesn't mean you have to act like him too. :D