Some facts about slowpitch softball

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
We have a " Balls Deep " team around here. Name is stupid, but BIGPAPA thinks they have some good players.

Birdslinger

Addicted to Softballfans
I like #3. Always erks me to hear a retard saying that every bat in the complex is shaved except his. I don't give a **** if they are all shaved, man up and hit your legit $#@$ and keep your mouth shut. You don't need a shaved bat to get a base hit so don't act like the reason you suck is because you don't swing a dirty. I don't swing shaved @#$% and I don't accuse others of it because IF they're cheaters then they don't deserve me wasting my breath on them.

LStarrasl

Addicted to Softballfans
I play two nights a week, both nights we get to play a Balls Deep team.

Off in the Woods plays on the field next to us.

I play two nights a week, both nights we get to play a Balls Deep team.

Off in the Woods plays on the field next to us.

Other acceptable variations:

Off in the corner
Off constantly
Off repeatedly
Off in public
Off too much
Off my dad
Off my mom

#16 probably gets me the most. I have heard otherwise rational softball players (good ones) make this comment many times.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
this is legit. although i think you should add a #22 with what AJ said. i had many laughs from this list regardless though. well done.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
This may be the most bestest thread I have ever laid thine eyes on here....

like like like

+1 +1 +1

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
#5 and #19 are flat out lies!
Championship shirts are a waste of money. I'll take reduced league fees instead please!
Also my walk record is legendary!

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
#5 and #19 are flat out lies!
Championship shirts are a waste of money. I'll take reduced league fees instead please!
Also my walk record is legendary!

agreed. I've won championships in 3 different leagues. Never go a shirt, always got to play for free or like $10 the next season.

The coach on one of my teams can't hit a lick. But i just checked the stats (he gave us a print out of them along with the fall schedule) He had 32 walks in the 28 game spring season!