6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Registration is going to be temporarily suspended for a brief time. We are nearing our initial 240 player limit and have some player who still show as unpaid or an incomplete registration. I need to take some time and go through all of those and make sure that there are no missing payments before paid players start bumping them off the list.

We will be back up and running shortly.

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans
registration is going to be temporarily suspended for a brief time. We are nearing our initial 240 player limit and have some player who still show as unpaid or an incomplete registration. I need to take some time and go through all of those and make sure that there are no missing payments before paid players start bumping them off the list.

We will be back up and running shortly.

slacker!!!!:d

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
In......216 already signed up!!!

In.....maybe this will be the year I don't back out at the last minute :mad:

In and Paid

The MONSTER HITMEN will be well represented again this year!!
Jim, Bob, AJ, Doug, Dustin, Josh, Tony, Spartz, Gruuuuuber.

OG Hitmen: Stu, Joey, Johnny.

Now I just have to decide which day to wear Monster and when to sport my 2011 SWINGING BUNT CHAMPIONS jersey :D

Last edited:

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Jim, Bob, AJ, Doug, Dustin, Josh, Tony, Gruuuuuber.

Now I just have to decide which day to wear Monster and when to sport my 2011 SWINGING BUNT CHAMPIONS jersey :D

oh shut up before we kick you in the knee..:rolleyes:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Back up and running. No payments from those with incomplete registrations so I guess they may lose their spot on the first day

Thepiehouse

Funny saying
Jim, Bob, AJ, Doug, Dustin, Josh, Tony, Spartz, Gruuuuuber.

In

am I still considered an og hitman?
Rated all 1s