6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

dds109

Love you Son...
i was pretty much FORCED to retire for 2 years.....not much i could do about that...........plus i dont hit home runs anymore...u know that....i just shoot middle!! HE HE...that prolly has a lot to do with why i struggle in the bunt...trying not to do it is kinda hard now...

Tony...unless i had video of u scoring from 2nd on a single...i wont beleive ****

hahaha i have witnessed it and his hr! i seen you shoot middle and the pitcher caught it with his bare hand and told you to go back to tee ball :D but yes i know what you mean especially after hitting in a cage all winter really hard that first tourney

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha i have witnessed it and his hr! i seen you shoot middle and the pitcher caught it with his bare hand and told you to go back to tee ball :D but yes i know what you mean especially after hitting in a cage all winter really hard that first tourney

1st for u maybe......itll be my 7-8th by then!!:D

Sixes

K C C O
rodeoclown will be giving out twisties to the top three finishers in the HR derby and skills competition

Sixes

K C C O
this is a new addition.

people don't want jerseys, hats or bats.

they want an old fashioned from a jesse james look-a-like

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
If we are on the same team it's almost a automatic victory then. I will be drinking crown though...

I think you specifically should have to take about 20 jello shots and then compete in the skills competition. U should do well in that condition since you have plenty of experience.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
I think you specifically should have to take about 20 jello shots and then compete in the skills competition. U should do well in that condition since you have plenty of experience.

Those jello shots were purely for hydration and did not contain alcohol...I would never take 10 in a row let alone 20 :)

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, need to clear up a few things and then need some help.

1. The list you see of registered players shows the paid and unpaid. That is why it went over 240. The unpaid guys will be removed from there and dropped to the Wait List.

2. If you missed out and want to play, PLEASE sign up for the Wait List. That will help us determine if we need to add more teams. I also go straight down the list in order when an opening happens so the earlier you get on, the better.

3. I have guys that filled out a registration today and the system says they are unpaid. I don't know any of these guys this time so I need to know if any of you know them so we can find out if they did complete a successful payment. PM me if you know any of these guys.
  • Robert Harper - Ironton, MO
  • Tom Burroughs - Pekin, IL
  • Eric Christine - Springfield, IL
  • Jason Strejcek - Aurora, IL
  • Steven Lawson - Pekin, IL
  • Ryan Holland - Herrin, IL
  • Victor Grimm - Desloge, MO
  • John Welk - Chicago, IL
  • Shane Neighbors - Girard, IL
  • JJ Borski - Athens, IL

u have mail dusty

Aries1982

Addicted to Softballfans
Sumner is running that. He wrote up an overview and it's on the website on that page now.

u better tell BJ to get them a team or i am gonna kick his arss.......they tried like hell to get in but there paypal had other ideas...had i known i would have done it for them