Fatt_Tony_13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes, I will be there, I'm in charge of all the paperwork and money like last year.
    will you guys come over Friday night?
    I was working! Our system is down...so we basically get to BS all day. Nice, huh? LOL
    There were only two teams who signed up...the last two weekends there have been a TON of teams but for some reason no one signed up for this one. I've been in a few tournaments like that...they f'n suck...it takes the whole point out of co-ed...so the girls can't prove they're worthy.
    You suck...the tourney set for tomorrow got canceled! It's supposed to be the nicest weekend we've had in months and they f'n cancel it! BAH!
    Pretty good....chugging along. How are you and your girl? And the boys? How is soccer coaching going? LOL
    Dood...I like it so much better then the Lounge. That way Flash can't seek me out all the time...and I can just ignore her all together. LOL! What's up?
    Could kind of care less what "Ma" thinks too...it is just a board and these ppl don't matter to me IRL...I know I'm awesome and that's all that matters to me..lol
    Wow...I was reading the old posts where Flash got a hold of your girl...she has no class. It's one thing to fight in the name of fun and keep it between "adults" but the kids comment was over the line. Proves what a lame ass she is...and she wonders why she has no kids, or any body to have kids with..lol
    Tainted by Flash...as always. She really bothers me. Any chick who actually sits around and BSes with the guys is a huer. Figure I'll ruin her fun by calling myself one. I don't really care about SBF or the ppl on it anyway, right? lol
    Ok...it's not NEW to you, but I haven't been on here in forever! These comments or whatever are new! And the groups, and friends. I got on, saw we could add friends and added you and that was the last of it! Do you really think you were my only friend on here?? LOL :p
    Hey, this is COOL! I haven't been here in ages...so you're going to be my test dumby for all the new stuffs. Ok? Good. Smile... :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…