Co ED Horror Stories

twestman

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do women on Co-ed teams play third base? I've often times wondered who would put a girl at third when she can't field the ball if it's hit moderately hard at her. This chick a few years back found out the hard way when I roped a shot at her and she took it off the chest. Fell over nearly instantly, couldn't breathe, crying, and everyone on their team is screaming and yelling at me like it's my fault that I hit it at her... Which obviously it was, because I missed the 5/6 hole and got her tit. My bad. I walked to first and stood on first while everyone made a production about their third baseman who couldn't hang in the hot box. WAS NOT MY FAULT. IT WAS THE COACH OF YOUR TEAM THAT PUT HER THERE. And this is why I no longer play Co-Ed.

Zarkoff500

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got two:

I ran a co-ed squad for a few years and we became pretty competitive but usually had to pick up a lady every season. One of the guys on the squad had a co-worker who used to play ball and says that she is good. She ends up striking out in her first two at bats and then leaves in the middle of the game without telling anyone. One of the reasons I no longer play co-ed.

The second isn't really a good story but a girl was playing third and wearing shorts. A hard liner is hit at her and takes a funny bounce and goes right up her shorts. True story.

chazerous

my team is hitting, guy up hits a ball into right-center. Guy fields the ball and throws into second. Girl at second, I think, lost the ball in the lights, it skimmed the top of her glove and straight into her eye. Broke her orbital bone and nose. Didn't shed a tear the whole time.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
Haven't seen this thread before so lets hear them.................

The reason I stopped playing co ed.

Rec league. Girl Catcher. We are up big, I've hit a few out. Pitcher decides he doesnt want to pitch to me. Starts throwing super high and away. Umpire calls illegal pitch, I go out to get the high and away as the girl is standing up and reaching her arm out to catch the illegal pitch which of course she is unaware that I am allowed to swing.

Obviously she was unaware what was about to happen next....Full swing connects with her wrist.

Obviously I felt terrible. The pitcher thinks I've done something illegal. Anyway it was a bad scene.

Yes you did do something wrong. You took co-ed seriously and swung at a ptich you knew all too well that was not to be swung at. By the way nice brag post.

select_22

The Veteran
We got a girl that plays third on my coed team, but she will snap you off then throw you out without thinking twice. Our coed team is solid, but most every girl on team played college ball or plays tournaments.

On sad note I hit a line shot at 2b when girl was playing she closes her eyes yells oh **** and threw glove out as she side steps. She caught ball. I never had chance to get out of batters box. After play she removed glove n started shaking/rubbing hand.

badluckg

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a coed team that I was playing on and one of the couples said they had some friends that wanted to play, we needed people so it sounded good to me. Well when the other couple showed up I recognized the wife real quick because I had gave her a ride home from the bar a couple weeks prior and she had invited me in, never mentioning the fact that she was married...Talk about awkward.

matte22

Addicted to Softballfans
problem i got is this guy wont play if his ex gf is there. so and so girl wont play if the ***** she hates is playin. some girls think theyre too good to catch.and so on.PAIN IN THE ASS:eek:

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes you did do something wrong. You took co-ed seriously and swung at a ptich you knew all too well that was not to be swung at. By the way nice brag post.

Wasn't a brag post. and as I said earlier..I was not taking it seriously...but unfortunately something serious happened.

B Ferris

Mr. Clean
I have only 1 game to talk about, and was the only co-ed game I ever played...I was playing SS and the 1st ball I threw to 1st baseLADY was cought...buy her face!!

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
Was in a tight game once we were down one a guy on first and I'm up, I hit one in the gap in outfield to tie game and get a double. Girl on their team playing second is telling their pitcher we are only losing cause of their bats and all kind of b.s. I turn to her and say "blow me" she starts balling right there on the field guys from other team coming at me and I'm laughing. After 15 mins of that madness next guy gets a hit and I'm on third the little 3rd base girl says I suppose you want me to blow you too lol I said I don't think you go for men.

manlai

Addicted to Softballfans
all the horror stories I have are from mens competitive leagues. As much as it is fun to have better all around competition, all mens teams always seem to teeter between being at each other's throats or at the other team's throats - lotta meathead situations.

I have some funny coed stories though. They actually make me like playing coed more since we all need a good laugh now and again.

My favorite is during a playoff game. We're in the field. There's a girl on 2nd (maybe 110lbs soaking wet) and a single is hit to me in the OF. I pick it up and throw it to the cutoff. Our pitcher (6'1 220lbs) is covering home. Cutoff looks and sees the girl rounding 3rd and heading for home. He lobs an easy throw to our pitcher covering when the girl runner is only about 4 steps past 3rd. She doesn't slow down. Our pitcher is confused and waits in the basepath. She lowers her head and accelerates towards home. The rest of us are all frozen thinking "WTF is she up to?" She, as hard as she could, tries to truck our pitcher at home and ends up bouncing off him like a rubber ball on a brick wall. Everyone on the field and both benches simultaneously lets out a huge "Oh #$%!" The guys on our team all start rushing towards home thinking there's going to be a fight. The guys on their team scrape her off the ground and head back to their bench. After the game when we're shaking hands, their captain goes up to our pitcher and apologizes saying "Sorry about that, she's always doing stuff like that."

Houdini5150

Addicted to Softballfans
This girl plays 3rd base on our team, she's pretty good. This dude on the other team hits a smoking line drive/ground ball right at her. She ends up sticking her hands out to deflect the ball and in the process is a shaken up by the hit. Coach on our team accuses the other guy of swinging dirty stick. Throughout rest game they jab back and forth about checking the bat and how its not shaved. Thing was no big deal but the coach wanted to make a stink out of it. I have played with the guy before, I don't think he uses dirty sticks. If anything they use a harder ball then what apparently is approved on the rule list?

Couple weeks ago I slide into 2nd on a close play and as I slid my foot onto the bag, I guess this chick end up getting hit in the wrist or arm or something. She accused me of running into her and bitching about it the entire game. After the game I go for the first bump and she pounds into my fists telling me GOOD GAME!

jimjones

Banned User
we had a girl who played softball her whole life, was a 3 or 4 hitter her whole life so she had some size and strength. played d2 college ball and led the conference in home runs for 2 years. in our coed game she hits a ball 299 feet off the top of the 300 foot fence, the other team all start yelling about the bat (454 balanced) everytime anyone comes to the plate with it they yell, the following week we show up to our mens game and the guy running the league says they got several complaints about our illegal bats. another good story, my best friend is an awesome pitcher and the best played on another coed team, he played coed a year before i started so he would not switch to our team. his ex was on the other team so we knew why he wanted to stay. this year she has a new boyfriend and hes now our starting pitcher and the other team is not happy at all.

thaynes

Was in a tight game once we were down one a guy on first and I'm up, I hit one in the gap in outfield to tie game and get a double. Girl on their team playing second is telling their pitcher we are only losing cause of their bats and all kind of b.s. I turn to her and say "blow me" she starts balling right there on the field guys from other team coming at me and I'm laughing. After 15 mins of that madness next guy gets a hit and I'm on third the little 3rd base girl says I suppose you want me to blow you too lol I said I don't think you go for men.

So you said a very rude comment to a girl over her saying your only winning because of your bats? That's all it took for you to say something that nasty? Stay classy Pennsylvania

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
my team is hitting, guy up hits a ball into right-center. Guy fields the ball and throws into second. Girl at second, I think, lost the ball in the lights, it skimmed the top of her glove and straight into her eye. Broke her orbital bone and nose. Didn't shed a tear the whole time.

You didnt shed a tear or her?

quick23

We were a girl short for our normal Tourney team due to the fact that one of the girls was gonna get married the following weekend and didnt want to risk getting hurt. So it comes down to the Friday night as we still cant find a solid girl due to it being local and everyone was playing...

We show up Sunday morning and she is there... She couldnt let us play short handed, she felt bad. So we take the field for the 9am game, we sit them down 3 up 3 down. We come up and proceed to hit through the line up. With 2 outs and a guy on third our bride-to-be hits a nice linedrive to RF, the make RF is playing her short, fields the ball on one-hop, tries to throw her out at 1st... Yep wouldn't you believe it, ball carries the 1st base girl off the ball into the baseline, my teammate runs through the bag and slams in the fielder. Gloves, shades, ball, hats go flying like a slow motion movie scene...

I am like, Oh Fudge! Someone is not gonna get up from that. 1st baseman gets up and is cussing up a storm because her $300 Channel shades are broke, my teammate is kinda laughing and crying at the same time... I cruise over there to see the damage. My teammate is holding her eye and is literally laughing and crying at the same time, as she had ran in the elbow of the fielder trying to catch the ball. Her eye is swelling, mind you she is getting married the following weekend... Forward the next night at league (she is not playing obviously), she takes off her shades and it black and blue like she took a punch from Mike Tyson. Forward 6 days to her wedding. Luckily she iced or prayed to the make-up gods, because she looked awesome at her wedding, like nothing had happened.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Lined a ball right into the first baseman chics FUPA. :(

Use of the word FUPA = Winner.

The last time I played any type of co-ed was in HS gym class. For some reason a girl was playing third. Hit a liner that took her glove clean off her hand. If she hadn't got her glove up, she'd have taken it off her face. I will not play co-ed.

TXOutlaws

Coach
I have NEVER played a co-ed game... I wouldn't mind playing one every now and then but I can see how it could be annoying.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I had this hot ass Filipino chic that was a student at UH, that played on my coed team................Blow me about a half dozen times before she transferred to UH Hilo.