Co ED Horror Stories

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't seen this thread before so lets hear them.................

The reason I stopped playing co ed.

Rec league. Girl Catcher. We are up big, I've hit a few out. Pitcher decides he doesnt want to give me a fat pitch. Starts throwing super high and slightly away. Umpire calls illegal pitch, I go out to get the high and away as the girl is standing up and reaching her arm out to catch the illegal pitch which of course she is unaware that I am allowed to swing.

Obviously she was unaware what was about to happen next....Full swing connects with her wrist.

I felt beyond terrible. The pitcher thinks I've done something illegal. Anyway it was a bad, bad scene.

Never Played Co-Ed again. Never Will.

Last edited:

DemPhenom

I hate catchers that stick out there hand and glove like that, its not baseball you are just there because you suck. Also im not to fond of people who take it too serious and get offended because they are being walked and must at all cost swing and show how good they are, dude its just coed slowpitch softball.

guyinpink

Addicted to Softballfans
Girl ahead of me gets on first, I hit a line drive off her leg. Her husband (who is a friend, but still much bigger than me) isn't happy and asks that she don't hit in front of me anymore.

She doesn't hit in front of me anymore.

bigdog2003

Addicted to Softballfans
Girl on my team walks off the field because a guy whistles at her when we are in the field. Had to forfeit the game. Haven't played Coed since

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Guy on my team thought coed meant "hook up night". We had an all nighter tourney and he decided he wanted to screw two chicks on the same team at different times in the grainfield across the streets from the fields. Would have been cool, only thing is both chicks were friends and they were pissed at each other when they found out they both boned the same guy. Hilarity ensued.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
First game of the season a few years back. New girl we picked up shows up 10 minutes late because she was busy watching another game finish. We had to forfeit.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's another one. We picked up a guy and a girl separately at the beginning of another season a few years back. Turns out they used to be engaged and they haven't really talked since she booted him out for cheating on her. Pretty awkward game.

brocstar

Addicted to Softballfans
Played co-ed for a few months with a good friend and his fiance. Girl kept trying to let us try out this other dude(who is also a friend of mine). now my good friend and his fiance are no more and the tryout dude and the chick are together. AAAHHHH Co-ed.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Guy on my team thought coed meant "hook up night". We had an all nighter tourney and he decided he wanted to screw two chicks on the same team at different times in the grainfield across the streets from the fields. Would have been cool, only thing is both chicks were friends and they were pissed at each other when they found out they both boned the same guy. Hilarity ensued.

So far this one is tops.

I just quit coed because i couldn't stand it anymore. If you hit the ball too hard at a girl (where ever she is playing) people get pissed. **** it

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Remind me to never play co-ed. Unless the girls are hot and easy enough to score with two in one night. Props to the guy on Devil Dogs team.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
So far this one is tops.

I just quit coed because i couldn't stand it anymore. If you hit the ball too hard at a girl (where ever she is playing) people get pissed. **** it

**** that!!! I'll hit a ball right through a chic anywhere on the field...If she don't want to get hit, don't be out there...I'll tell anyone who wants to ***** about it to shut the **** up too.....She chooses to compete with men, and I treat them as nothing less than competitors on the field.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
**** that!!! I'll hit a ball right through a chic anywhere on the field...If she don't want to get hit, don't be out there...I'll tell anyone who wants to ***** about it to shut the **** up too.....She chooses to compete with men, and I treat them as nothing less than competitors on the field.

That girl in RF or RCF is a very worthy target. I'll take those 3 or 4 bases every time.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Your choosing to compete with women............I think THAT makes the girl more man than you......Just sayin

It's a coed league Ace.........I also play mens, but when my women friends ask me to play on a coed team with them....I will....Any ***** that can't catch, does not belong on the field.

skew12

This is my approach to it. Especially when a girl is playing 1B. I don't take anything off the ball for em. That ***** has a glove and equal rights. She needs nothing more.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a coed league Ace.........I also play mens, but when my women friends ask me to play on a coed team with them....I will....Any ***** that can't catch, does not belong on the field.

Is there a loop hole if she is a hot single Asian???

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Is there a loop hole if she is a hot single Asian???

No........The fact is that they're competitors and don't want, nor expect us to take it easy on them.........Hot Asian babes???...The get scalded too...Only afterward, Itry to **** them silly.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
saw a girl get flat out trucked playing 1st base and just standing in the base path as a 240lber rounded 1st. brawl nearly erupted.

m-state

Northern Lights
Back in 2009 we had a coed team that my teammate and his girlfriend put together. Well about midway through the season my buddy that put the team together met some young tender from another team and started messing with her since I guess him and his girlfriend were having problems.. So he breaks up with his girl and about two weeks later decides to have his new girl sub in while is ex girlfriend still played on the team.. This was really awkward and we all were kind of in shock that he had th balls to have this new girl sub on the team while his ex girl still played.. So pretty much every time we were up to bat, both the girls were going at each other talking s*** almost getting in fights.. So yeah after that all of our coed days were over but we did win the the league that year..

Side note- the ex got him back by banging one of our Friday night teammates which ended up breaking our team up... Lol

Coed is ngtg!!!!!

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans
Our star female masher got knocked up. Turns out having a second heart beat does not make her twice as good now. Oh, the joys of coed.

brocstar

Addicted to Softballfans

Thats Yuma for ya

Larrivee

The Veteran
You got a nice tight knit happy team. Everyone gets along. The two girls who always show up together, talk about work, their pets, their place, but never dudes- that's cool- until I open my mouth and say something assuming they are together. Which of course they weren't. And now they hate me and so does the rest of the team for ruining the happy atmosphere. **** it. It's coed.

Playing SS with a female catcher who can't really catch. I take a cut off throw from the outfield as a female runner is going for home. As I'm getting ready to fire home, the catcher is already cringing and looks scared to catch my throw. I try to ease up midway through the throw, causing the ball to tail....... right into the female runners skull. Game over!!