Co ED Horror Stories

redwards92

Addicted to Softballfans
all the horror stories I have are from mens competitive leagues. As much as it is fun to have better all around competition, all mens teams always seem to teeter between being at each other's throats or at the other team's throats - lotta meathead situations.

I have some funny coed stories though. They actually make me like playing coed more since we all need a good laugh now and again.

My favorite is during a playoff game. We're in the field. There's a girl on 2nd (maybe 110lbs soaking wet) and a single is hit to me in the OF. I pick it up and throw it to the cutoff. Our pitcher (6'1 220lbs) is covering home. Cutoff looks and sees the girl rounding 3rd and heading for home. He lobs an easy throw to our pitcher covering when the girl runner is only about 4 steps past 3rd. She doesn't slow down. Our pitcher is confused and waits in the basepath. She lowers her head and accelerates towards home. The rest of us are all frozen thinking "WTF is she up to?" She, as hard as she could, tries to truck our pitcher at home and ends up bouncing off him like a rubber ball on a brick wall. Everyone on the field and both benches simultaneously lets out a huge "Oh #$%!" The guys on our team all start rushing towards home thinking there's going to be a fight. The guys on their team scrape her off the ground and head back to their bench. After the game when we're shaking hands, their captain goes up to our pitcher and apologizes saying "Sorry about that, she's always doing stuff like that."

hahahaha this one had me lmao

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
I was watching my son play co-ed. The other team had a man that thought that some MLB scouts might be at the game. He rifled a throw from LF to first base and hit the female runner right in the side of the neck.

While she is still on the ground, my son comes up and says "Hey, mom. We are short a female. Did you bring a glove?"

glancy21

Starting Player
I was watching my son play co-ed. The other team had a man that thought that some MLB scouts might be at the game. He rifled a throw from LF to first base and hit the female runner right in the side of the neck.

While she is still on the ground, my son comes up and says "Hey, mom. We are short a female. Did you bring a glove?"

^^^^This is AWESOME...lol. Not the girl-hit-in-the-neck part...just so we're clear.

GloveJunky

The Rookie

This is seriously the worst part of co-ed. A distant second would be the chicks who treat their commitment to the team the way they treat their commitment to getting the mail - maybe they will that day, maybe they won't.

But the nutjob guys... they're the biggest problem and they're why teams go through chicks like they grow on trees.. The thing is, if you go to men's comp, you don't see these idiots there (well you do, just not nearly as much).

There's a breed of moron out there who thinks co-rec is his proving grounds.