does nobody hit with 30oz anymore?

Softball.com:

ratking20

The Rookie
ive been looking for a new bat. looking for an srv4 for example as well as some others. can find on ebay for close to 300. but in 30oz i can find in a few places for 170? whats with that?

murc

They're cheaper because they can't feel them... Why complain? People who can swing 30ozers get better prices.. and fewer bat leeches.

ryverse

Star Player
I've noticed that no one swings them, too. I tried using a 27 oz Resmondo Mutant to no avail. I went back to my 30 oz sticks. I've seen a lot of sites knock off $30 for 34/30s.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
They need to make some 32oz sticks. Half the 30oz are closer to 28 in either weight or feel.

Zarkoff500

Addicted to Softballfans
I swing 30 but not very well :). No one under 50 touches my sticks and the guys over 50 who do don't usually swing very hard.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Representing! X2 on the deals. Luv my 30 oz Flex, feels more like a 28 anyway it's so balanced. Just gotta eat your Wheaties...:D

Steve2517

Addicted to Softballfans
I also wish they would make some 32 s. Some 30, like the srv3, feel like a 28oz I love my Og av 30oz fl.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
Unless some of the weight is added to the end of the bat, it is pointless. Uniform would be good too, but to do that requires extra material in the barrel, which almost always means less trampoline / performance.

When my NR 30oz Miken broke, I realized why I liked my wife's 27oz better. There was about a 6 inch long, over 4 ounce rod in the handle. Pointless.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
I love how cheap I can get 30's for and very few guys will ever try to swing one in a game. They stay in the batters box a lot for guys to use to loosen up though

murc

Unless some of the weight is added to the end of the bat, it is pointless. Uniform would be good too, but to do that requires extra material in the barrel, which almost always means less trampoline / performance.

When my NR 30oz Miken broke, I realized why I liked my wife's 27oz better. There was about a 6 inch long, over 4 ounce rod in the handle. Pointless.

Not all bats are created equal.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
My last 3 purchases.

30oz SP12SV100 for 110.50
30oz SCN17BH w/new utrip stamp for 109.95
30oz DC Psycho for 110.00

All NIW w/receipt.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
I love 30oz bats. All of my favorite bats are 30oz. Then I have 6 27oz that I allow my teammates to swing.