2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
no one call/text Stephanie. i'm fixing it. quit your damn bitching. this is what happens when things are random. you get RANDOM results.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Back up a minute... Again this was a computer generated random draw... Only have 8 games Friday... SOS is not local... I'm quite frankly tired of the bitching... So if you feel there is a problem, let me know and I can drop your team very easily!!! No worries to me. Would make the weekend much quicker!! Remember I run this tourney for all of you... I don't play! I like to see my friends and have a good time. :)

I get it..but back up a minute to post 1 of this thread.

Were back!!!!
SpartanSportsParkNite1.jpg

This year were gonna try a few things different!

www.spartansportspark.com

All teams will play Friday night at some point!

Looking for 24 teams!!

Any questions contact Stephanie McTaggart 217-971-4903 or as on here!!

just saying there is some confusion going around because of this.

Not really a ***** just a clarification to what's been posted. If you don't want people to question it, then you should have posted a change because we all expected all 24 teams to play Friday as per that post. I won't comment on the combative nature of your reply :rolleyes:

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I get it..but back up a minute to post 2 of this thread.

just saying there is some confusion going around because of this.

Not really a ***** just a clarification to what's been posted. If you don't want people to question it, then you should have posted a change because we all expected all 24 teams to play Friday as per that post. I won't comment on the combative nature of your reply :rolleyes:
I
And that was until I found out Sunday the owner could only provide me with 2 fields....rainouts aren't planned... Bottom line it happens... Come down, drink beer, play a little ball and have fun... And I was not the one who posted the original thread, so I couldn't update it...

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
plus, that was for 24 teams with full access to all four fields. we have 21 teams and only two fields friday night. if you really wanted, i could schedule your games for 6pm AND 9pm on friday, and then 8am, 2pm, and 7pm on saturday, thus requiring you to be at the complex the whole time.

redbirdfan1

Focker
plus, that was for 24 teams with full access to all four fields. we have 21 teams and only two fields friday night. if you really wanted, i could schedule your games for 6pm AND 9pm on friday, and then 8am, 2pm, and 7pm on saturday, thus requiring you to be at the complex the whole time.
You could and we'd not be able to play at 6, but if that's how you want to run things then whatever. Sounds legit.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Bottom line, you don't like it, then don't play... End of story. Again this tourney is for all of you not me!! I'm done arguing! I have 21 teams and 16 have played before enough said in my book of this tourney.
Have a happy 10-11-12 day tomorrow.

Really wasn't a complaint, we planned on playing friday because that's what was stated, it was more of an observation. It's all good. you only have 2 fields friday. Rodger that! thanks for doing something that obviously causes you a lot of stress for all of us.

Carry on!

full_metal_jacket.gif

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
You could and we'd not be able to play at 6, but if that's how you want to run things then whatever. Sounds legit.

no, you'd forfeit. so please let the person volunteering to do this, who's played in this tourney for four years now, finish and post the times.

the people who volunteered to play MULTIPLE games friday night are. everyone else was random.

belly43

Bored without softball
Okay I really don't think most of the people on here understand what a pain in the ass this is. Double elem no problem easy but a 5 game round robin plus a single elem is one giant headache why because I can't play Friday night or we can't play first thing in the morning or this or that just plan on playing your 6 games between Friday and Sunday and enjoy the nice cold beers. Adam and Stef the first few are on me. See almost everyone Friday. Show up early and cheer me on at my coed games

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay I really don't think most of the people on here understand what a pain in the ass this is. Double elem no problem easy but a 5 game round robin plus a single elem is one giant headache why because I can't play Friday night or we can't play first thing in the morning or this or that just plan on playing your 6 games between Friday and Sunday and enjoy the nice cold beers. Adam and Stef the first few are on me. See almost everyone Friday. Show up early and cheer me on at my coed games

Need any fill-ins? :p