2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
hey cj or rommel let me know if need another guy. I have played in this last 5 years and love it. Steph trying to come up and see everyone again if can get a team to pick me up lol

I'm in the same boat, I would like to play in this.

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup, we're making a weekend out of it and staying both nights. Think we're gonna stay at the comfort suites next to hooters, which is also close to deja vu :). U playing in it? We're probably gonna get stomped but we'll have fun doing it!

This is the HITMEN motto!!

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Tony I'm not worthy of playing on the SBF team. Plus you guys would get tired of watching my slow rollers to infielders.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
the round robin times are tentatively done. stephanie and i are going to look at it, see if there are any issues. there are no pools; we're going straight-up random on who/where/when. the times/matchups are about 95% random (round robin generator). i had to adjust a couple of them so teams didn't play back to back too often or played on the same field the whole day. some teams that offered to play multiple friday night games were "rewarded" for doing so. it doesn't mean i don't like the other teams any less (except for maybe that Chaotic Kansas team), they offered to do so if they could start later on saturday as some of their players had some conflicts in the morning.

and since there's an odd number of teams (we have 21 teams, stephanie just hasn't shown it yet), there's going to be one team that get's to play a 6th round robin game with the "unlucky" team that was randomly assigned that last game. i'm sure no one is going to volunteer, so i'm just going to have someone randomly pick a team name and they get to play the last game with that team.

once we verify everything, i'll post it on here. i'll also have "cheat sheets" so teams can see who/when/where they play at a quick glance.

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
the round robin times are tentatively done. stephanie and i are going to look at it, see if there are any issues. there are no pools; we're going straight-up random on who/where/when. the times/matchups are about 95% random (round robin generator). i had to adjust a couple of them so teams didn't play back to back too often or played on the same field the whole day. some teams that offered to play multiple friday night games were "rewarded" for doing so. it doesn't mean i don't like the other teams any less (except for maybe that Chaotic Kansas team), they offered to do so if they could start later on saturday as some of their players had some conflicts in the morning.

and since there's an odd number of teams (we have 21 teams, stephanie just hasn't shown it yet), there's going to be one team that get's to play a 6th round robin game with the "unlucky" team that was randomly assigned that last game. i'm sure no one is going to volunteer, so i'm just going to have someone randomly pick a team name and they get to play the last game with that team.

once we verify everything, i'll post it on here. i'll also have "cheat sheets" so teams can see who/when/where they play at a quick glance.

Throw that round robin up ASAP...

shane9572

Addicted to Softballfans

Hey Adam lay off my team you and your skinny jeans LOL.... We never requested a late start saturday??? We are from kansas what the hell possible conflict could we have??

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Hey Adam lay off my team you and your skinny jeans LOL.... We never requested a late start saturday??? We are from kansas what the hell possible conflict could we have??

not y'all. the world doesn't revolve around kansas. different teams. don't worry, you guys play at 9am saturday.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i'll have something pretty to look at later for game times.

...but the winner of the 6th RR game is...

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
ILside Riot

...which actually isn't a bad thing as they play one game before that so they'll be around still

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Booo for no SBC/Hitmen matchup. That should be required. :)

Good job Adam. As someone who schedules RR stuff every year, I know for a fact that it is not easy or fun.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans

Good job Adam. As someone who schedules RR stuff every year, I know for a fact that it is not easy or fun.

Time out Dusty.... I had a hand in it. But yes Adam does a great job!!!!

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked

Time out Dusty.... I had a hand in it. But yes Adam does a great job!!!!

i can change that if you want... it'll be easy to flip/flop of Help Wanted and you guys from the first game. ya know what, i will do that; executive decision, it'll be a hitmen/sbc match up at 7pm

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok... There are a few issues with the round robin... Adam and I will revise it, so don't panic just yet...

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Ok... There are a few issues with the round robin... Adam and I will revise it, so don't panic just yet...

lies. it's perfect. like everything i do. like our costumes this year. we better have a prize for best unis/costumes.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
That's good... I don't think Fatt Tony wants to play us 3 times, lol.

i shouldn't have any repeats - BUT, that is one thing i didn't check. so it may have happened.

i was going to see those come up once i ran the pivot report for team-specific times.

we'll fix it. there won't be any repeats (6 teams to play against and 20 pick from, there shouldn't be repeats)