Have a gtg board member that needs your help

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
if he didn't pay the $150 yearly premium for renters insurance that he is an idiot.

have a little compassion you dbag. Show a little tact. Guy has kids and is in a terrible situation. I have done a deal with Mel, and he is a class dude....i will be sending whatever extra I have
HEDGe- if that is a pic of yourself in your avatar then you are a tool. Unless that's your boyfriend ......gay boy

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
Furthermore, I really don't think insurance is the issue here.....you have no idea what it feels like to have total loss....so stfu

cpl40475

Coach
Even with the insurance...it could be several weeks or months before he gets anything. During the spring we were hit with tornadoes high winds and damaging hail. It took some neighbors almost a month if not longer to even get an adjuster to come see what was wrong. Bumping it back up

redbirds23

Addicted to Softballfans
$10 pp sent. Not much but I hope it helps. I'm a unemployed military vet that is barely getting by but I couldn't imagine losing everything. Best wishes to you and yours, hope you get back on your feet soon Mel.

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
Im sorry i couldnt do much, but due to a recent split with the ol lady, im down a little myself, i had $1.57 in paypal that i just sent, which was given to me by a GTG bro helping me with a few things, thats all i had leftover, best i can do is forward it back to someone that can use it.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Im sorry i couldnt do much, but due to a recent split with the ol lady, im down a little myself, i had $1.57 in paypal that i just sent, which was given to me by a GTG bro helping me with a few things, thats all i had leftover, best i can do is forward it back to someone that can use it.

Thanks for helping out and Hope everything works out for you....

Menace7

EBAY LIGHT up in here !
Guys I'm on a friends Internet phone so I'll make it short. God bless everyone that has sent their thoughts, prayers, and donations. I'm speechless and very humbled. Never thought I'd be in a position in life where I'd need something like this but it's going a long way to help me and my family. I wanna thank my great friends Scott and woody for or their support the entire time, you guys and the rest of this board brothers truly are great people. I can't thank u all enough. I have lost everything but I still have my life to live and rebuild for my sons sake and I will do so. Thanks again and I again can't say how much this means to me, you guys are amazing.

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
Guys I'm on a friends Internet phone so I'll make it short. God bless everyone that has sent their thoughts, prayers, and donations. I'm speechless and very humbled. Never thought I'd be in a position in life where I'd need something like this but it's going a long way to help me and my family. I wanna thank my great friends Scott and woody for or their support the entire time, you guys and the rest of this board brothers truly are great people. I can't thank u all enough. I have lost everything but I still have my life to live and rebuild for my sons sake and I will do so. Thanks again and I again can't say how much this means to me, you guys are amazing.

got you bro.

joey2525joey711

dodgers fan 4life

Hey gonna send u some softball shirts and a cpl plain shirts and ur boy something too hope he's not too old for it tho

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Times like this remind me to be grateful for what I have.
PP sent.

Wupang

530sports.net
I am getting together 2XL-3XL shirts and things, but was going to send some other things for his son. Size Youth Medium Shirt and Sz. 2 boys shoe, got it..will send out Monday!

Last edited:

ahgofish

Addicted to Softballfans
Outstanding, wish I could afford to do this bump.

$100 sent,
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2SY36083P19933503)

Sent to:
XXXXX Napalo (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
$100.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$100.00 USD

Date:
Nov 2, 2012
Time:
10:05:44 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $100.00 USD to XXXX Napalo with PayPal
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$100.00 USD - PayPal Account

Well that clinches it for me...nothing but Evil balls from this day forward. A couple bucks sent to board bro from cold but dry chi-town.

Salamander

Manager
$15 sent to [email protected], I know it's not much but if everyone reading this can help out with whatever they can it will go a long way. I don't know Mel but Im glad your ok and I hope everything goes your way from here on out. Keep your head up bud You can only go up from here.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans

Wishing you the best,keep in mind you didn't lose the most important things,your family

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I've completed a dozen or more deals with Mel. He was one of the first board brother I met on this site when it first started. He is a very good man. I remeber how proud he was when his son was born. If he needs help, I'm glad to do what I can. I will text him.

$100 sent via paypal to Mel.

Thanks to all who have so generously help a GTG brother.../W