Wupang
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's up bro do u have a # to get in contact with ,u interested in coming up with a team logo and prices on full Dyes thanks.
    How did you enjoy playing short last night? Austin and I have been talking about getting you on our team but I figured you did not want to play D. Let me know if you are interested in playing fall ball. There is spot for you to pitch or if you want to play infield we can use you at 1st or 3rd.
    Will see ya for sure! We have an interesting situation this year, in that there are 2 tournaments up here that weekend. Railroad Days and the Jimmy Jackson Memorial. No one was willing to budge on the dates of either tourney so they both will suffer this year. This area just is not big enough to support 2 tourneys on the same weekend. My team has elected to play in the Jimmy Jackson so I will just be down at RR Days helpin Hanson run the tourney, umping when I can. No beer booth so make sure you guys bring your own. I think there are still 8 teams so far for RR Days with alot of the usual teams coming. Just wont be as many as the local teams there. I think Hansons team the Banquet Boys are the only local team playing in it. Everyone else elected for Jimmy Jackson Tourney. Will see u there.
    Im going to try the BlackJack 2 again. Can you give me any help to figure out why it beeps all the time like the battery is dead. Even when it is on the charger. And did you guys having any trouble keeping it charged??
    I was your ump all day Sunday. I do play for Unagi but I am recovering from shoulder surgery still. Once again great tourney and see ya next year.
    Great Railroad days tourney, sorry I did not get a chance to get you that beer, next year it will be 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…